I've Lost It

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I just went to the members forum and when I clicked on the top link, the corner of my eye caught something strange. Under the "moderators" column... I could have sworn I saw the name "Danza" in bright yellow letters. Quickly, I tried to click back and found the column to read "no one" in white letters. My head must be losing it.

By the way, where is Cuntry Skank? She was starting to grow on me. I like TN sluts. I really miss her.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That's funny...i think i've possibley lost it as well!

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

i think cuntry and yummy were apparently one in the same

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

well...i got feeling 'skank' was trolling as provocation to 'attractive females' to lash out at jealously...follow tact i'd expect cock slug to pull out the hat stemming from a couple of things she accused me of made me of which made me think that)...i also found 'skank' far fetched (hi-im-new-heres-pics, and im damn sassy hot bitch guys-have a look),told pimp i thought was possibley cock slug.She appears few weeks later saying that skank was using her passwords ..(i can't remember what the fuck)...but that's how i came to think that.Rat apparently had suspected it as well as it turned out.Just incase you think i've lost it or something ludicrous like that.

5. aznad

aznad New Member

DANZA A MODERASTOR? WOW!!!!!!!! THAT'S WICKED FUCKING AWESOME DOOD!!!!!

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I just noticed the 'author' thing on the left side of the screen for the first time... I know I've lost it.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spastic Nurse cap:
    ..follow tact i'd expect cock slug to pull out the hat stemming from a couple of things she accused me of made me of which made me think that<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...follow tact i'd expect cock slug to pull out the hat stemming from a couple of things she accused me of made me of which made me think that<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry Nursey.... It can't be helped, it is afterall the weekend.

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I have the fucking flu.

And it's fuckin cold up here.

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

well roll yourself an eifel tower like that guy, very medicinal.
    I'm gonna go and shred a plant or two and see if I can make a taj mahal just to beat that fucker

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

well actually I would if I had any plants

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...follow tact i'd expect cock slug to pull out the hat stemming from a couple of things she accused me of made me of which made me think that)...]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, that's it I'm gonna have to start logging on at weekends if that's the quality of conversation I'm missing!

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Marijuana is gross. I'm 13 days clean.