I've had it and I'm pissed.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Mar 15, 2002.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    I will deny all alegations against me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then I put it to you, that in fact You killed Kennedy!

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i got news for you, you drug infested chinless wonder, even Cheeze wouldnt tap your ass with a ten foot pole. and even I wouldnt wish that upon him.

3. D

D New Member

Well someone got it...

Right or wrong?

Never mind Cheeze - hes safe from

4. D

D New Member

Ok I forgot the 'me' then... not that he cares - <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I highly doubt you would come to America just to fuck the likes of me. But I'll take it as a compliment none the less.

Thank you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> (For the record I dont think you are a dumb fuck and I have gone to America before - just not your area. )

BTW -Rodent- dont fucking get arsey to me! How did you get my Yahoo messenger address also?

You have no fucking right to call me a 'chinless wonder' until you have seen Corrie!
    the latter is obviously more recent but she still hasnt been able to grow a chin.

Now you inexperienced little handcapped whore, Im sure Cheeze can fight his own battles. So leave me the fuck alone and carry on ignoreing me.

5. D

D New Member

Ok I swear in that quote he called him self a dumb fuck... I have to stop skimming when I read. Its not good for a dyslexic on meds

Just for the record that wasnt a freudian slip either.

6. Redrath

Redrath New Member

Cheeze - You're nookin fa nub in all the wrong places! Internet romance = BIG-GIANT-SHAM. Go out and find yourself a real-life person. Holy fucking shitballs, take it from a slutty redhead, ya meet some fucker online, it NEVER works out. In fact, it always ends in disaster. My tumultuous life is wrought with suffering, I can certainly live without the additional trauma that is imposed by you whiney fucking males.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you are a lesbian with a ginger minge then...

NEVER works out?.. always ends in disaster??... you sound like you're talking from embittered experience there...

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Redrath:
    Cheeze - You're nookin fa nub in all the wrong places! Internet romance = BIG-GIANT-SHAM. Go out and find yourself a real-life person. Holy fucking shitballs, take it from a slutty redhead, ya meet some fucker online, it NEVER works out. In fact, it always ends in disaster. My tumultuous life is wrought with suffering, I can certainly live without the additional trauma that is imposed by you whiney fucking males.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean real-life? Those relationships don't work out for me either! I've never been one for internet romance, but I thought I'd give it a try and see what happened. No luck there either (Even for a guy who travels the US almost on a daily basis).

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    Ill tell ya maybe on MSN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am waiting...

kitana669@hotmail.com

10. D

D New Member

For crying out loud... I added you yesterday then Cancerbeans explained everything before you came on. So I removed you from my list.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':

BTW -Rodent- dont fucking get arsey to me! How did you get my Yahoo messenger address also?

You have no fucking right to call me a 'chinless wonder' until you have seen Corrie!
    the latter is obviously more recent but she still hasnt been able to grow a chin.

Now you inexperienced little handcapped whore, Im sure Cheeze can fight his own battles. So leave me the fuck alone and carry on ignoreing me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so now that i've seen Corrie's chipmunk face i will continue to call you a Chinless Wonder.

what is an "inexperienced handcapped whore" anyway? are you trying to say that i have fake hands and therefore cant get any tricks? you started getting "arsey" to me first you know. i think you are just riled up cause Doggie boy liked my candy pic in the shitteaters forum.

12. D

D New Member

You hit the nail on the head.

But I didn't get arsey first...!?! did I?

You called me a chinless wonder first, you meany big bum gerbil.

13. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

GOD DAMN! fugly has turned into a a fug'n drama fest of the most pukable kind. Did anyone expect anything different from an internet relationship? Your 'soul-mate' is not just going to instant message you out of the clear blue sky. In all reality, if you cant find a girlfriend in real life, dont expect the interent to provide you some sick twisted alternative.

Cheezedawg...pull up those damn boot straps brother! Stop whining the blues! Red is right about one thing.....whiney men suck! Your a man, not a bitch! Act like it and show some balls. Whores, like the one you drove to hell and back for nothing, like to have their precious egos assuaged by the knowledge that anothber man still wants their fat donut eating ass, with out all the hassles and STD's that come with hooking up with some toothless bastard at the Future Farmers of America annual mixer, just to get a rise out of her sorry assed slug of a husband. Yeah, it's sick...but what do you expect from some rural uneducated pabst Blue Ribbon chuggin pathetic slob longing for life in the big city.

It takes alot of fish to fill a sea....some are barracudas, some are guppies........Which do you chose to be????

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Jesus fuck Cecil...i thought you were yet another who had kicked the fugly bucket...
    You must have another 2 or 3 posts to make before you disappear for another 5-6 months.Oh well.

15. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

Yeah, a life of ADD is hell.

Props to the Fugly staff for restoring the free status to the message boards!

I figure small doses of me is all the normally abnormal can stand to see. Consider it like Dean Martin coming back to the Sands for a weekedender-bender.

Dont count your chickens before they hatch....b/c I sucked their slimy smegmatized newborn soul from the shell with out leaving a mark...now thats majic!

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oooooh!

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CecilBDemento:
    In all reality, if you cant find a girlfriend in real life, dont expect the interent to provide you some sick twisted alternative.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i used to find plenty of girlfriends in real life... and then the internet provided me with a sick, twisted girlfriend ...

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

AWWWWWW xxx