I've had it and I'm pissed.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Mar 15, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

This message goes out to all those who decided to play some stupid fucked up internet game with me. You fucked with the wrong guy. Those I speak of know who you are.

This marks the last time that someone plays me for a sucker. Yes its true. The master of victimization was finally victimized himself; only in an even more cruel way than I've ever done to anyone here at fugly or sickppl.

Before anyone starts guessing at what has pissed me off so bad, let me give you the lowdown.

I get stalked by fans and women on a constant basis. Everytime I open one of my messanger programs or e-mail, I get flooded with people claiming to be just like me and telling me how much the love my work. Well here's a newsflash for you people. If you are anything like me, I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU!!!

Take for example the latest person I've had trouble with (No. Not the girl in MS). I thought I had made a real friend here online after talking to this one girl for a couple weeks. Later I find out that everything she told me was a lie; from her pictures to her name to her past. All fabricated because she doesn't like who she is. I tried to be a bit understanding for once in my life, and decided I'd forgive her and meet her ugly ass offline anyhow (After she told me the truth about herself). She came on to me and I told her I didn't wanna fuck her, I only wanted a friend. Besides, I had another interest I was holding out for. How was I thanked for my kindness? She put me on ignore and I haven't heard from her since. Sweet gal huh?

And how about the one I was holding out for? Check this bullshit out.

A girl tracks me down on AIM because she thinks I'm hot and we start talking. After a month of chatting here and on the phone, we decided to meet each other somehow. I offered to pay all of her expenses if she could just get to Maryland somehow. I'd keep her fed, sheltered, entertained and show her the great drunken life of The Cactus Club. After that fell through, I convinced my boss to get me a load to her homestate. After being up for 30 hours driving, I risked my Professional License driving 6 hours across the state just to meet her. What did I get in return? A 19 hour lay-over at a gas station; 6 hours away from my next stop and a log book so screwy the cops would have fined me into the next century. But it was worth it to see her right? WRONG!!! She nevered showed up and I spent the day sitting in my truck. But of course, I'm a forgiving person sometimes and figured I'd give it another chance. Did she offer to fly to Maryland? Did she offer to drive 4 hours one night to meet me somewhere? Nope. I got "We'll meet one day." When? 2018? Then my stupid ass spends 20 bucks on calling cards to speak with her on the road; and she's never home. So she has 20 dollars worth of messages on her answering machine. Does she even drop me an e-mail to ask how I'm doing? Nope. And why would she? I'm just some internet game she played until she found somebody else to occupy her time. Well fuck that.

This is the last time I go out of my way to see anybody from the jumble fuck called the internet. If you really wanna meet me.... then drive your ass to Maryland and hope I'm home. Cause I'm not going out of my way for anyone again. I don't care if you're Mina Suvari beggin to suck my cock all night. You want it that bad... then get your ass to Maryland. I'm done with this shit.

Maybe it was a valuable lesson that I learned in all of this. The cheezedawg is just as big a fool as the people he victimizes. I pinned my hopes on something that was retarded, and paid for it with my feelings again (Believe it or not, I do have them). But no longer.

BEWARE HAPLESS VICTIMS OF THE INTERNET! YOU WILL RECEIVE NO MERCY FROM JOHNNY CHEEZEDAWG!

This time.... its personal.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

*hug*

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Do we know who this person is?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

post her phone number and personal info.. Ill call her from my next tel and tell her intamate details about my personal piercings

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, dude. Could've been worse - you could've been stood up at the altar...

*Gives Cheese a virtual *platonic* internet hug and a shot of Wild Turkey*

Oh yeah - one thing that caught my eye in your post... You mentioned the "Cactus Club" (or something like that) - Um... do they even have cactus in MD?

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    Damn, dude. Could've been worse - you could've been stood up at the altar...

*Gives Cheese a virtual *platonic* internet hug and a shot of Wild Turkey*

Oh yeah - one thing that caught my eye in your post... You mentioned the "Cactus Club" (or something like that) - Um... do they even have cactus in MD?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. I had a pet cactus when I was a kid.

I appreciate the thought IMC, but I made a promise not to reveal either ones personal info. At least I still have my word I suppose. But fuck... Didn't they give me their word as well? Shit.... delimas....

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Damn Cheeze,you're so Kitana's bitch...

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Do we know who this person is? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody that anyone knows personally, my dear Nauseous. But I will let everyone know that it isn't you. You've been sweet to me.

Yo yo dawg weren't she dat ho dat stood yo ass up at Glendale?

Why'd you have to bring that shit up? And didn't I kill you?!!?

Da white man aldwades tinks he got ova on da brutha.

Fuck you nigger.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatty bo Batty:
    Damn Cheeze,you're so Kitana's bitch...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

STFU, splatters

cheeze! nooooooo...control yourself!

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Crap not unlike this has hit me right in the face before...and it sucks like nothing else.

Granted, there are success stories from people meeting online, but there are so many useless cunts out there just to have a "cyber-fling," who also deem it appropriate to manipulate our emotions to make the moment more realistic, that they are willing to lead us on enough to put a lot on the line just to discover whether they are real or not.

Now, for those of you women who are looking for love online, take this as a warning: If you want to win our hearts, you better be able and god-damned willing to make this a reality. Otherwise, fuck you. You deserve a fate worse than what any gas chamber could provide.

There, I am finished.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:

Yo yo dawg weren't she dat ho dat stood yo ass up at Glendale?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like dat cracka wuz really waitin' fo' ma' ass.

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Like dat cracka wuz really waitin' fo' ma' ass. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He wuz waitin on yo ass fo nine monts now.

Shut up, Nigger. I was not.

Lyin Honky ass cracka muthafugga.

13. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

-gives cheeze a shotgun and a really big knife

go muder some people and you will feel better in no time

14. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Big hugs to you Cheese.
    Try to remember we're not all assholes though and everyone needs to start with a clean slate. You will meet a girl who treats you right one day. She will be easier to recognise now.

15. D

D New Member

fuck I just read that and that really sucks...

Some people are scum... dirty rodents.

STD I will definitley makesure I am at the airport when you arrive back in England. Even though you have my address... I will still be there

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    fuck I just read that and that really sucks...

Some people are scum... dirty rodents.

STD I will definitley makesure I am at the airport when you arrive back in England. Even though you have my address... I will still be there
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes! it does suck...*hint*

17. D

D New Member

What? Not you as well!?!?

What is it with today and everyone thinking there is shit between me and Cheeze...

Or did I miss something?

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    What? Not you as well!?!?

What is it with today and everyone thinking there is shit between me and Cheeze...

Or did I miss something?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no! i wanted to know what u are hiding from me

19. D

D New Member

Ill tell ya maybe on MSN

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I will deny all alegations against me.