I've been sober for 3 weeks now

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Mar 8, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

So tonight i'm celebrating with a bottle of wine
    If my typing n spelling gets worse during the evening it's coz i'm getting pissed, i missed you babe , so sorry i've been negleting you

2. unlimited-time

whats the fuckes going on, a couple of weeks ago you could post in here and be sure of an answer or at least some abuse within the hour.It's dead now..come on guys get rid of any other activities you do and just amuse ezch other on here,.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Congrats, UT! I've been sober all day! I'm a smoker, not a drinker. I haven't drank anything since New Year's Eve. I have not smoked anything (cigarettes/weed) all day. I want to quit smoking. It's fucking disgusting. I'm trying to get healthy. (oxymoron) I took a walk today in the cemetary a street over from my house. (I've vowed that I will start walking at least once a week) It's a big-ass cemetary with a bunch of hills. I thought my lungs were going to collapse. Of course, on my way back home, they shut the northwest gate and I had to leave through the main gate (across from the city park, and a long ass way from my house) and walk in between these newly planted trees and the cemetary's fence with everyone and their brother driving by. Not wanting to disappoint them, my uncoordinated ass found a hole to get my ankle twisted in and I did a mini-fall and a graceful save by grabbing the fence and pulling myself back up. By the time I got home, my ears were ringing, my ankle hurt, and I was outta breath. Sobriety is dangerous!

4. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Congrats, UT! I've been sober all day! I'm a smoker, not a drinker. I haven't drank anything since New Year's Eve. I have not smoked anything (cigarettes/weed) all day. I want to quit smoking. It's fucking disgusting. I'm trying to get healthy. (oxymoron) I took a walk today in the cemetary a street over from my house. (I've vowed that I will start walking at least once a week) It's a big-ass cemetary with a bunch of hills. I thought my lungs were going to collapse. Of course, on my way back home, they shut the northwest gate and I had to leave through the main gate (across from the city park, and a long ass way from my house) and walk in between these newly planted trees and the cemetary's fence with everyone and their brother driving by. Not wanting to disappoint them, my uncoordinated ass found a hole to get my ankle twisted in and I did a mini-fall and a graceful save by grabbing the fence and pulling myself back up. By the time I got home, my ears were ringing, my ankle hurt, and I was outta breath. Sobriety is dangerous! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno if being shit faced helped but reading that made me laugh
    Hows the ankle

5. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL...

u better watch those necros, Nauseous, they might - well, u know.

having withdrawal symptoms UT?
    show us how u hug the toilet

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    I dunno if being shit faced helped but reading that made me laugh
    Hows the ankle
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being shitfaced definitely makes everything funny.

The ankle that got wrenched in the hole feels fine. It's the other one that hurts for some unbeknownst reason.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Paranoid Kitana:
    u better watch those necros, Nauseous, they might - well, u know<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think? Too bad the mausoleum doors were all locked.