It's HERE!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by KaptainSkitzo, Apr 22, 2006.

1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

It's finally available. The book I told you all about a long time ago("Random Thoughts From A Diseased Mind(Not For Dummies)") is finally on the market. You can get it at one of the below websites(depending on if you are in the U.S., or in Europe). I currently have an offer to those I know online, if they want a SIGNED copy. If you want a signed copy, send me an e-mail at kaptain-skitzo@comcast.net (include your address, and to whom you want it signed...I'll get back to you with other details). If you aren't interested, that's fine too. Copies purchased from Authorhouse are $10.99 + shipping. Since I can get a discount on shipping multiple copies, those who want signed copies will save on shipping, since it's only $1 per copy to ship it to me, and whatever the USPS charges for shipping to you. I will only charge actual shipping, and the signings cost you nothing. I may even toss in some promotional freebies, if I have any available.

The US site:
    http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~35876.aspx

The UK/Europe site:
    http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~35876.aspx

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Congratulations an a major life achievement!

I have got to have a signed copy, just in case (slim chance) you actually become famous.

Watch for my email.

Barry

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's only £7.20 in the UK.. thats about $40!! ........ ripoff!!!

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that's about the funniest thing i've ever seen your fingertips produce.. you sure it wasn't ghost written in parts?

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Barry- E-mail received. I've saved it in my special directory for customers, and will reply to you in a couple of hours(I still need coffee before I can think semi-properly). And unlike the federal government....I do believe in information confidentiality.

Pimp- I didn't set the exchange rates between Dollars and Pounds...take that up with the Brits. They should have moved to the Euro. :roll:
    Oh, and there's a good amount of stuff in there that's like that. :wink:

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Heyyyyyyyy - Kaptain Shirtliftzo? You ROCK!

7. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

:shock: :D

You love me, and you know it.
    :wink:

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

If I'm mentioned in said publication, I'm suing unless I get royalties... you could pay me off in drugs and hookers

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Sorry Dwaine, no mention in this one. :wink: BTW- Hit me up on AIM sometime..... I know I'm on your "buddy list".

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I get it...it's a Zen koan designed to trick my logic out of existence. Too bad my ego was onto it.

11. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Not at all....I figure it this way, either you're an obsesive-compulsive(who happened to pick me for a target).....which, you don't come off as; or you actually like me, and are willing to put in a lot of time and effort to do things to get my attention(that animated pic comes to mind), no matter what form it takes.

Of course, there is also the slim possibility, that you just have no life....and get your jollies by being at attention whore on the internet.

Although....I'll take a crazed fan anyway I can get one. :shock: :lol:

Oh, one other thing......

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14...ref=sr_1_6/104-3412791-2095919?_encoding=UTF8

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&isbn=1425919782&itm=6

WOOHOO!!!!!
    :wink:

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Or...by posting for the third time the gifs i made when you first joined (which you didn't remember on their second posting either) i was pointing out what an egotistical, big wankstain you are. Trust you to come along and do a better job of that yourself!

*glances at this thread*

13. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Heh....I may be an attention whore....but at least I can admit to it. :wink:

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I leave the attention whoring to those who don't automatically command attention by their striking, dynamic poise.