Its counseling for me!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cigarettes, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Finally I got my issue to go to alcohol abuse couseling. If you retards don't remember I got busted with beer in my dorm room about a month ago.

Any advice of what to say in counseling?
    (I'm sure some of you have been to atleast one court ordered meeting)

2. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

uhhhh... no officer.... i havent been drinking...... ummm...... i havent a clue... im high most of teh time... that really effects my ability to create new thoughts....
    im serious.. i really have a problem here.

3. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

i had a friend who went to court ordered NA

said he couldn't figure out why they were all extra huggie with him

till he realized they were all sniffin his pot-stankin coat

4. kitana

kitana New Member

ok when u sit down and they start talking, suddenly jump up look behind u, make a komplete circle to see all thats around u and then sit down. do this quickly and do it every ten minutes.

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Finally I got my issue to go to alcohol abuse couseling. If you retards don't remember I got busted with beer in my dorm room about a month ago.

Any advice of what to say in counseling?
    (I'm sure some of you have been to atleast one court ordered meeting)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I couldn't find the original thread, otherwise, I would just refer you to that.

Regardless, take it for what it is: a complete waste of time. The key in how to behave in the meeting, is to see what the rest of the group conissts of.

If they are a bunch of older, remorseful, depressive pieces of shit, then lie through your teeth. Say "Oh, this was the worst thing in my life; I will never do that again!" Then, get through it, go home, enjoy a cold one, and disregard that whole time in your life.

If it is a bunch of young people like yourself, who really DON'T have a problem, but need to feel guilt-ridden at the expense of the alumni and the state taxpayers, then just tell the truth. "The only problem I have was agreeing to your fucking worthless piece of shit living enviroment; I am offened that my tuition dollars is wasted on this false feelgood shit! Fuck all of you!"

Either way, get though it, get it the hell behind you and get on with the rest of your life. Fuck their agenda (trust me, it isn't your welfare they are prioritizing).

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Blame it all on your friends. Tell them you were trying to 'fit in' and be cool... and cry a lot.

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

word, Barfy!

Denial is the first sign of alcoholism. the more you deny, minimize and blame they will get you. admit it. tell them you didnt know it was bad. if you know you are doing something wrong and do it anyway, you have a PROBLEM. i've been to rehab a couple times and finally learned the game. good luck and good drinking. (careful with the beer bongs...)

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Show them all that you are cured by showing up with a fifth of Jack Daniel's Black Label instead of a beer. Also bring shot glasses for the others who have probally been off the wagon for quite some time. Tell them you'll all just have one.... then stop. Before you know it, their alcohol deprived bodies will be filled once more and they can get back to being the pricks they truly are. You'll be the hero.

With that said, I'm off to Tampa for the week. Have fun in class!

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    ...Fuck their agenda (trust me, it isn't your welfare they are prioritizing).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that, Cigarettes, is the answer. Kudos Ulf.

10. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Thanks guys.

I'm probably going to fake it all. "Oh yes! I feel so bad. I'll never do it again!" Fuck that. I drank a 5th of Southeren Comfort friday and got wasted.

11. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Thanks guys.

I'm probably going to fake it all. "Oh yes! I feel so bad. I'll never do it again!" Fuck that. I drank a 5th of Southeren Comfort friday and got wasted.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what is a 5th? is that like a mickey, if it is that is pretty sad we call that around here a warm up bottle.

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

A fifth is about 75 cl, if I am not mistaken (I would just go over to the cabinet and look at a bottle, but I am way too lazy).

13. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Show up for the first meeting and announce in a strong, clear voice that you've just enlisted in the Marines and hope to learn how to swiftly and easily kill people such as those who made you go to this halfassed counseling. Then tell them that you're in a hurry to report to the induction center, and must rush off to your mother's house in order to put on her very finest dress so you'll look your best.
    Then leave.

14. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Son of Spam: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Wearing Mommy's dresses being something SOS is no doubt well practiced in.

15. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:
    Show up for the first meeting and announce in a strong, clear voice that you've just enlisted in the Marines and hope to learn how to swiftly and easily kill people such as those who made you go to this halfassed counseling. Then tell them that you're in a hurry to report to the induction center, and must rush off to your mother's house in order to put on her very finest dress so you'll look your best.
    Then leave.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right! I hate most marines. I few are cool in my book. But most are jar-heads.

16. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    A fifth is about 75 cl, if I am not mistaken (I would just go over to the cabinet and look at a bottle, but I am way too lazy).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

meteric please ulf,

17. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I cant be bothered giving you answer, but I would like to know what exactly would happen to you if you decided not to bother going at all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most likely expulsion. Which can not happen.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Blame it all on your friends. Tell them you were trying to 'fit in' and be cool... and cry a lot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehehe thats a fucking cracker that is.

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Hehehehe thats a fucking cracker that is.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd drink if it would make you think I was cool Tommy!!

20. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I can't believe how irresponsible you people are being.

Clearly, Cigarettes has a drinking problem or he wouldn't be going to counselling.

But instead of supporting and encouraging him, here you all are helping him to deny his problem and EGGING HIM ON TO KEEP DENYING IT.

You should all be ashamed ... ashamed I tells ya.

Tsch-tsch-tsch-tsch!