It's 9 A.M. and im fucking drunk

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 14, 2002.

1. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

Tommy i dont care how big you are how tough you are ....your not gunna whip up on kit....it impossible she might lose the first round ...maybe die but there is always the second coming of kit.........its even more bi-polar viciousness.....crazy psycho
    so my best bet for you would be to grab the shot gun and make things right...after all you arent shit to anyone are ya? no...no your not

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    Tommy i dont care how big you are how tough you are ....your not gunna whip up on kit....it impossible she might lose the first round ...maybe die but there is always the second coming of kit.........its even more bi-polar viciousness.....crazy psycho
    so my best bet for you would be to grab the shot gun and make things right...after all you arent shit to anyone are ya? no...no your not
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh i didnt understand that either kitana even your cyber boyfreinds are fucking weird,oi slap do us a favour will you and stay away from kitana she dont want you siding with her you sad unpopular fuck,just stay in your room wanking over pics of vicars and there choirboys u nasty cunt.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh i didnt understand that either kitana even your cyber boyfreinds are fucking weird,oi slap do us a favour will you and stay away from kitana she dont want you siding with her you sad unpopular fuck,just stay in your room wanking over pics of vicars and there choirboys u nasty cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

god dammit, tommy!
    *bitch slaps you*

its ok...i think.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Yeah, ya shoulda drank the Jack first and then chased it with a ten strip, ya muhfuggin' lightweight...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I took the acid first and then drank,it opened up my dark soul for all to see,and then I wrote poetry about my twisted life and fucked up makeup.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GothAppleSplatters:
    I... I wrote poetry about my twisted life and fucked up makeup.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u wear makeup???

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    u wear makeup???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wear no makeup!!! It is the natural color of my skin because I am a dark one that fears the morning day break!!

Bow before me and no harm shall come to you.

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GothAppleSplatters:
    I took the acid first and then drank,it opened up my dark soul for all to see,and then I wrote poetry about my twisted life and fucked up makeup.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...momma? is that you, momma?

9. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

10. kitana

kitana New Member

I wear no makeup!!! It is the natural color of my skin because I am a dark one that fears the morning day break!!

Bow before me and no harm shall come to you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... u r pretty then.
    the only one here that should bow down is u

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...momma? is that you, momma?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer konfused, son.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    ...father thomas phoned again tommy. he said it's most urgent and to get in touch with him as soon as you can. XOXO.B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now thats just scary

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>u tell him! speaking of choirboys, father thomas phoned again tommy. he said it's most urgent and to get in touch with him as soon as you can. XOXO

p.s. i packed your lunch.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oooooooooooo mum,i dont wanna go see father thomas again he always make me lift his cassock and play ride the wild horsey.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

oooooooooooo mum,i dont wanna go see father thomas again he always make me lift his cassock and play ride the wild horsey.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blah!

13. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

IMC, you should never sniff glue on an empty stomach.

Try holding a lamp cord to your temples, it should clear your head.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Pimp had to bring up fluffy.. *shakes Nervously* I was almost over that shit too..

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Pimp had to bring up fluffy.. *shakes Nervously* I was almost over that shit too..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its ok, snookums, i will get u a new kitty

16. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

So who's this kitana boot?

this is wicked...

it's like Dallas on window cleaner.

it's huge.

*pssst*

what's going on,

i think i better lie down again...

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by discoslacks:
    So who's this kitana boot?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by discoslacks:
    this is wicked...

it's huge.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what is? that makes no sense.

*pssst*

what's going on,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes u should lie down. u must be on PCP or alcohol r something.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> posted June 20, 2002 09:00 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So who's this kitana boot?
    this is wicked...

it's huge.

*pssst*

what's going on,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh try making some sense you tick twat,and kitana is a match for a sad nob end like you anyway dickface so fuck off back to where you came from before she cuts you up faggot.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

yeh try making some sense you tick twat,and kitana is a match for a sad nob end like you anyway dickface so fuck off back to where you came from before she cuts you up faggot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, tommy, i just dont know about u any more, i pity u

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i actually meant that as a compliment kitana meaning a dick like that is no match for you,but if you like i can be really insulting instead hun i dont mind.