It's 9 A.M. and im fucking drunk

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I wish I could persoannly choke all of you and jab a fucking fork in your goddamned eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not that Im bitter or anything...

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

dont you do anythin but drink and surf the net imc yyou must lead a riveting lifestyle.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

blow some glass, and slap your mom around like the useless whore she is... I also like killing children...

4. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Hey IMC you're a fucking slobbering drunk.

5. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Ah so HES calling someone a common piece of trash. I do see SOME irony in there somewhere.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

imc is a fucking pleb puts dog food on his dick and lets the dog lick it off the sick fucker.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that wouldn't make him a pleb... just enterprisisng.. anyway he has a cat.. called fluffy

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oops.. had a cat

sorry imc

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh so you keep saying imc give it a rest you boring cunt if your trying to shock us to make yourself feel less paranoid about your own sad little existence it aint working ya fucking pleb

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Whats a pleb?

11. MrTim

MrTim New Member

You jag-off's have a problem with drunk losers surfing the net? Im a drunk loser and im doing that now. YOu better call me "Mr" drunk loser, or otherwise I will eat your face while you sleep.

Guess I shouldnt have taken 3 hits of acid and then drank a liter of Jack

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Whats a pleb?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ironic doncha think

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

MrTim... I have a problem with drunks surfing the Internet because, quite frankly, I am one of 'em.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

sorry to hear about your pussy imc what happened did kitana call round when you wasnt in?

15. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

tommy have you considered suing your brains for non-support? Or perhapes suing your dad for making you into a fucking homosexual?

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrTim:
    Guess I shouldnt have taken 3 hits of acid and then drank a liter of Jack<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, ya shoulda drank the Jack first and then chased it with a ten strip, ya muhfuggin' lightweight...

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    sorry to hear about your pussy imc what happened did kitana call round when you wasnt in?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fortunately, it wasnt me

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

shut it you fucing orrible bitch,we;ve already got one bipolar lesbian ugly fat bitch on here with kitana there aint room for 2 so do us all a favour and fuck right off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am nut bipolar, i am nut a lesbian, i am fugly n i am grossly obese. ok? n there is lots of room for her here. so just back off, tommy b4 i go for yer eyeballs this time

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

shut it you fucing orrible bitch,we;ve already got one bipolar lesbian ugly fat bitch on here with kitana there aint room for 2 so do us all a favour and fuck right off.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

promises promises kitana

20. kitana

kitana New Member

promises promises kitana<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

step up