Its 9:30...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

...and I'm drunk as a sailor on shore leave. Today sucked ass. I couldn't make it to VA to see my grandmama cause my car key is missing. She's not long for this world. I haven't slept since Wednesday so I'm also hallucinating. Work can drag ya down, but in the end its worth it I suppose. I went to the mall drunk as hell and rubbed some girls titties cause her high beams were on. She shoved me and slapped my face.... but from her facial expression I could tell it was only done because she was defending her "honor". The little slut loved every second of it. I know it. I didn't try again cause I was too tired and didn't feel like getting slapped again. What the fuck am I talking about? Fuck. I'm too drunk for this shit.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm not that far behind you, bro... only problem, the malls are closed right now...

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    ...and I'm drunk as a sailor on shore leave. Today sucked ass. I couldn't make it to VA to see my grandmama cause my car key is missing. She's not long for this world. I haven't slept since Wednesday so I'm also hallucinating. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.

Hallucinating isn't any fun... I don't care what people say.

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Hallucinating isn't any fun... I don't care what people say. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A hippy that doesn't like hallucinating? What is the world coming to?

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Like, no way man... Hallucinating isn't groovy experience for me.

You got me paranoid, BTW, so I tool this
    quiz and scored a 10. 'I am the establishment.'

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You got me paranoid, BTW<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just messing.

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I scored a -3.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I got -207...
    (I lied about the voting part...I was way too young to vote).

I was really worried about the long hair questions doing me in...thank God for Reagan!

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm a vegetarian and I own a lava lamp. Hence my score...

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Hallucinating isn't any fun... I don't care what people say. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw a tree turn into a dinosaur one time and that was pretty fucking entertaining.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

one time i saw some shadows from the trees reflected on the water turn into mickey mouse. there is a slight possibility that i had my birkenstocks on that night.

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Well FUCK!! I got a 27. I think I'll go slit my hippy fuckin' wrists now...

I've actually lived on 3 communes, not because I'm a hippy, but because my friends parents are hippies and they grow some killer fuckin' weed.

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    there is a slight possibility that i had my birkenstocks on that night.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't have any birkenstocks on,but their was 3 hits of acid running through my noodle.

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i was on a 4-way hit, a goonybird i believe. and i dont smoke dope. its for hippies.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

my dad was a hippie.. but that was back in the seventies

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm a vegetarian and I own a lava lamp. Hence my score...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm a vagatarian, and I own 6 lava lamps... wanna fuck?

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Err... "Vagitarian"