Isn't it strange

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no 90 % of the peopel that post here are sucking skeeters ass at Pork groovy

2. Guest

Guest Guest

god man, get pissed. don't let shit bother you so much. btw, I'm not spamming your forums. I've been a member here for 6 months. I just don't have time to post in here that often.

btw, I'm up for a truce. yeah, I don't like having to clean out my forums so they work again, and I'm sure you have stuff you'd rather be doing than going through posting obsolete shit in the forums at Pork Gravy, the site you seem to love so much, to fuck it up. There's my offer. We could keep going back and forth forever pissing each other off, or we could just end it now.

And if it makes you happy, I'll never post in here again.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey you were the one complaining about "You don't read anything , you post and leave" Well here is some redneck philosphy for you, "Its better to leave sleeping dogs lie" I said my peice and never contimplated coming back there, ever, but that wasen't good enough... Here is your truce, I have no desire to go there, do me one favor, tkae your son spanky with you, keep him happy there, you two can talk about how much love Jesus christ is, then complain about how much you hate niggers, whilst listing to Metallica.. Anyways glass pipes don't make themselves...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

then we're done.

btw, sparky is on his own... i've never been in cahoots with him.

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

as i said... imc has been sucking off martin for about 3 years, i dont thing that he intends to stop any time soon.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skeeter:
    btw, I'm not spamming your forums. I've been a member here for 6 months.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[Registered: Dec (11th)2001]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skeeter Dec 12th:
    I'm certainly glad to see this thread has taken a good turn. kitana, you might want to check out the 'Ask Skeeter' section of porkgravy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skeeter Dec 11th:
    you definitely should just drop the school thing and start whoring yourself out. all those big-time movie people are looking for some sexual satisfaction on those late Friday nights, i.e. Hugh Grant. With this arises the perfect opportunity to get something besides you foot in the door. You'll be a movie star likety-split! over-and-out.....

pork gravy dot com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>[Registered: Dec (11th)2001]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My bad, I didn't go back and check the exact date, though it's seemed like 6 months. I'm sorry, IMC, I've only been a member for 3 months.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skeeter Dec 12th:
    I'm certainly glad to see this thread has taken a good turn. kitana, you might want to check out the 'Ask Skeeter' section of porkgravy... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you're right, telling Kitana that her 'ask skeeter' submission was posted is pure complete spamming.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>you definitely should just drop the school thing and start whoring yourself out. all those big-time movie people are looking for some sexual satisfaction on those late Friday nights, i.e. Hugh Grant. With this arises the perfect opportunity to get something besides you foot in the door. You'll be a movie star likety-split! over-and-out.....

pork gravy dot com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww... did I plug my site on my very first post in this forum?! oh, I'm sorry. I work on something for hundreds of hours, all for the fun, and I get 4 more hits because I plugged it in here. My apologies.

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

how, since Martin started work half of the tossers in here haven't posted? Would I be right to think that the drop in posts is due to Martin not having time to post for his numerous alias'?