Is she really dead?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ok. Now I'm worried. All jokes aside. I've been calling Kitana for 48 hours with no response. She was gonna meet me here in Laredo (yes I'm still here) and I havent heard word one from her. Someone get a hold of her and make sure this shit isn't true. please?

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I saw her log onto aol im, yesterday or the day before real quick. But she coulda died right after.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yes Im sorry to say I accedently dropped a cynderblock on her spic head like 3 times

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

awwwww.. only 3?

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    Ok. Now I'm worried. All jokes aside. I've been calling Kitana for 48 hours with no response. She was gonna meet me here in Laredo (yes I'm still here) and I havent heard word one from her. Someone get a hold of her and make sure this shit isn't true. please?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet she's just doing this as a cop out. She'll probably start postin' again after she's sure that you're no longer in Laredo, and tell all about some outlandish story to cover the fact that she's afraid to meet you. Bottom line: She's intimidated by your ma-cheeze-mo.
    ...but that's just my guess. And my guess don't count cause I'm drunk as hell.
    Sooooo, nevermind.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Yes Im sorry to say I accedently dropped a cynderblock on her spic head like 3 times<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And she fell onto some bullets too right?

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

She is still alive. I saw her 2 hours ago at her house, playing her violin and crying. Damn have you ever heard of a mexican spic playing the violin? What is the world coming to these days... oh and kitana is very special she was in the texas youth sympohny. How freaking exciting. Check their page to see pics of KItana in her youth.

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i thought mexicans played geetars and the maraccas

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Some greasy ass Mexican woke me up at 3AM last night to tell me I'm funny. His name was Artuvo. I told him to leave me the fuck alone. I was excited cause I thought it was Kitana finally arriving. When I opened the door to find some spic smiling at me saying "You funny guy, Chee-dog!" Man I wanted to slug him, instead I thanked him for stopping by and went back to bed. What a loser.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

maybe the greasy ass mexican was kitanas brother? Or maybe kitana had a sex change

11. D

D New Member

again?

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

kit got busted 4 disecting her neighbors cat.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    ...His name was Artuvo. I told him to leave me the fuck alone...

...When I opened the door to find some spic smiling at me saying "You funny guy, Chee-dog!" Man I wanted to slug him, instead I thanked him for stopping by and went back to bed. What a loser.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you tell him to leave you the fuck alone or did you thank him?

Truck drivers are such hard asses I tell ya...

14. nymphojunkie

nymphojunkie New Member

wtf, dont diss the mexican heritage. Fuckers dont understand what we mesicans be like. We aint no mofos from LA and we dont play no fucking maracas. WE be da rulaz of de world. We will dominate you white bastards and then kill your women and rape your houses or something. yea....

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    the chilly laredo night <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one...

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    was he sleeping on the doorstep like some star-struck groupie.. or did he offer some extra warmth against the chilly laredo night <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was standing next to a tire truck. I guess he planned on offering his services to the other drivers who needed their tires swapped or their oil changed. He was wearing the same clothes though. So I don't suppose he went home and showered or anything. Probally just hung out at the truck stop.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

A lot lizard, eh?

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Did you tell him to leave you the fuck alone or did you thank him?

Truck drivers are such hard asses I tell ya...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both. I thanked him for waking me up at 3AM in a sarcastic tone, then told him to leave me alone so I could go back to sleep. I took his picture in the morning. I'll have all the pictures of the fucks I meet on my travels developed and posted. Gotta love these people who are brave enough to meet me.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I thanked him for waking me up at 3AM in a sarcastic tone, then told him to leave me alone so I could go back to sleep. I took his picture in the morning..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

was he sleeping on the doorstep like some star-struck groupie.. or did he offer some extra warmth against the chilly laredo night

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by user111:
    wtf, dont diss the mexican heritage. Fuckers dont understand what we mesicans be like. We aint no mofos from LA and we dont play no fucking maracas. WE be da rulaz of de world. We will dominate you white bastards and then kill your women and rape your houses or something. yea....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut your greasy piehole you dirty beaner