is everyone fucked...?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Dec 20, 2001.

1. D

D New Member

I had a couple of alcoholic beverages earlier... but im not fucked.

I am bored off my arse though...

So Im just gonna babble.

I went to that sucky site friends reunited. it sucks... so I told everyone who I went to school with (apart from the people I liked)what I thought about them. and how I am suing(?) the school for not picking up on my dyslexia.
    And I am... The Daily Telegraph asked me to write an article about it... they havent published it yet because they need to check the spelling and shit... I thought it was a bit I-fucking-ronic that they asked me to write it though. No matter... I get the money.

I also learnt that Osama Bin Laden was in my year.

2. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

wank... never talk again

3. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    wank... never talk again<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one wiggerpreacher boy...

I been on this computor since... 6 pm and my legs started to seize up... so I stood up a minute ago... but from where I had been fucked...(at 6 o'clock) I could feel the cum...

Ill say what i god damn like wiggerpreacher

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I think I should be interested by the getting fucked part,but this just isn't doing it for me.

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I think I should be interested by the getting fucked part,but this just isn't doing it for me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey... that was for wiggerpreacher only... I was talking to him earlier and he told me how that runny cum shit turns him on...

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

No wank hes right .....never talk again

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    No wank hes right .....never talk again<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    No wank hes right .....never talk again<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jealous?

I wasn't really talking to Spazzy...
    I'm just bored.

I went to that testy page thingy and went on the chat... they are all sex starved nerds and I eventually left after fucking off some girl who didn't like me coz she was 150% straight...

She was a dirty fucking lesbian...

I pulled a bloke in detroit who wanted to show me a picture of his lazzer... but I declined coz I have one sleeping in the room next to me...

I was thinking of going and watching ER but I cant be arsed to move and if I did... Well, there would be no chance of me being pregnant.

I just got a random on ICQ anyway from some sandnigger so I'll talk to him.

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by me*:
    I pulled a bloke <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

err... "pulled"

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I agree.. shut your ass..

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

shut up...please..

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

just you carry on wank.. more of the same

i've developeded a whole new methodology towards reading the forum that takes into account the continuing standard and content of your posts....

i just automatically prioritise any and all of your posts with the same level of urgency as bovine emissions...and afford them the same level of attention

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    shut up...please..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that you agreeing there,Disorder?Following suit.

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Poisonous Pimp:
    Is that you agreeing there,Disorder?Following suit. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i just finally realised what a dumb annoying sap she was and blocked her from my msn.. God shes so fucking stupid, I am still a bit gutted I lost a good friend to a social reject with the mental capacity of a grilled anchovy, a person whom is just as stinky, twice as oily and equally hated by everyone as our poor sea faring friend...

15. D

D New Member

fuck... im so hurt.

It seems that you blocked me after I posted that stuff about you being a liar.

After all that shit, I did't have too much of a problem with you. Then Kitana posted the sickening... whiney...brown noseing grovelling shite that you probably consider as an apology...

I have to admit, that you make me laugh more than anyone else in here because you really a big fat coward like hypocrite.

lets have a look at what happened...

1. We were talking on MSN
    2. You invite Tit into the conversation...
    3. She appears to be off line...
    4. We carry on talking...
    5. She comes on line
    6. You start raising your words at me calling me a slag/slut blah blah blah...
    7. Then before you give me a chance to... explain or ask what the fuck is going on you sign off... Fucking pussy
    8. I ask Tit if you had said goodbye to her and she cut and pastes some shit from the conversation adding interesting
    9. Tit starts yacking over what it was I wanted to say in the forum while I am trying to ask why you were acting like a girl...
    10. You come back on-line and apologise to me... going on about her haveing some spy shit...
    11. You then phone me up and apologise blah blah blah...
    12. We go back online and you send me some shit about what you have said to Tit and what you have done or something I dunno...
    13. The Tit posts Worlds... And basically you get cained.

You whine to Tit saying you never said some bollox... I posted some shit saying that was all lies.

Then you tell me you HATE the people on here and that you have grown out of it and you wont be comeing back....

I may not be liked on here but...unlike you though... I don't come here for the attention of others. Im not trying impress them with my (lack of) wit I dont rip people up by being mean... I just act like a dick maybe thats because I am one though...

AND Unlike you I don't ponce around the internet looking for people to latch onto and meet for sex...

I would like to wish you luck worming your way back... I have noticed its be gradual... inconspicuously through the back door.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

DIS: Wank said nothing to me about u, she wouldnt tell me anything no matter how much i asked, I'll back her up on that.

for some reasons, the internet seems uglier than offline...but at least offline, i can beat the shit out of someone that pisses me off

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

actually, i originally intended to have a conversation with all three of you but i was so fucked outta my head i eventually forgot that kit was there. I slipped up in the fact that i like to give women a good time as i *was* going to give you one, unfortunately for me kit didnt like that...

next, i have to put up a never ceasing suply of crap humour and poor insults by the likes of you from all over the place and when i post some back, you like to drag out the fact that i fucked up... your point is??

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    what, to you!? lol... or kit? Both kit and I know that we will probably never speak again, so who do I have left??

You might know her as Claudia, but she is already mine

oh and i'd just like to leave with the fact that I am the one that had an interest (and vice versa(..you have said so yourself)) in about 3 women. Its true. But once i am faithful i stay just that.. I'd also like to point out that YOU are the one who had to go to states to find a partner cos everyone thinks you're a plank. And.. since the states already has its fair share of retards i'm sure you'd blend in nicely.....

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i like to give women a good time as i *was* going to give you one, unfortunately for me kit didnt like that... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what kind of good time?
    i would have had your company and close friendship - that would have been the good time.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    You might know her as Claudia, but she is already mine
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i suggest you go get tested for an STD...
    no telling what you could have caught somewhere along the way.

hmmm...
    i think the retards are even all over the world, in each nation

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

and you would have had it, i wouldnt have forced anything onto you that you didnt want, i just drop hints all the time.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> i suggest you go get tested for an STD...
    no telling what you could have caught somewhere along the way. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its nice to see you care. but there is probably more chance of me catching hypothermia than any STD's off the only girl i put my dick in for about 40 seconds in all of my life. you can see why i am so desperate..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> hmmm...
    i think the retards are even all over the world, in each nation <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**sings** "one nation under a groooove. gettin' down juuust for the fuck of it.."

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what, to you!? lol... or kit? Both kit and I know that we will probably never speak again, so who do I have left??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL@disorder... the world renowned predatorial casanova of the worldwideweb...

jesus ed, you were in so much of a rush to tell us about your harem of internet girlfriends you overlooked one small point...

wank was talking about worming back into the forum