Is anyone else glad that spanky the retard is gone?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Mar 2, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im happy he found his long lost daddy skeeter...

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I was actually enjoying posting in pork but since spunky has arrived i think i'll just stay with fugly..at least he felt restrained here coz he knew he'd get shit if he wrote complete bollox....over there he has can write whatever he likes.

The Bollox Just Keeps Flowing

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i can write what ever the fuck i want here 2 dude...

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    i can write what ever the fuck i want here 2 dude...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i see you have reverted back to tard typing Spunky. too bad.

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    i see you have reverted back to tard typing Spunky. too bad. [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how so? that was also perfect english

7. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I knew it was too good to be true

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:

how so? that was also perfect english
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perfect English requires that numbers less than ten be typed out, and never substituted for the words two, to, or too.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well actually...i'm in quite upset by his thoughtless departure!He's over there happily getting sized up and perused by shiteatuh and his chums :
    ...while i am languishing distressedly around not knowing what to do with myself!
    I keep absentmindedly wandering over to the forum to give him his little bottom wiping cloth and fresh shorts or the rubber hoop i used to get him to bite down on whenever he was having one of his 'Spangleasms' (Spangey-enchephalitis seizures):
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally blurted out during a severe 'Spangleasm' by sparky69:

oh yeah you are cool arab what the fuck is a fucking arab a bug?! you fuckin signed it didn't you i dont give a crap. i will admit that this one sucked but DAMN! any way this fuckin thing is bull crap the dumb people cant make ut thier mind about what the fuck they are gonna do...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...and then remembering.......he's......gone.

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Nursey, I was reading that post, and you said that you are half-Chaldean.

I thought Chaldeans were Persians (Indo-Europeans, which are not Semitic, unlike the Arabs).

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well,i know i'm definitely half arab,my Chaldean side are Iraqi arabs who have lived in the region of Iraq since pre-Babylonian times.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

so what would that make kitana?

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That would make Kuntuna irrelevant to the subjects in this this thread-unless you are referring to the 'tard' part.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    That would make Kuntuna irrelevant to the subjects in this this thread-unless you are referring to the 'tard' part.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skeeter:
    so what would that make kitana?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey fuckstick tralior trash... what happened to , "You don't fuck up my orums, Ill stay away from here"?

Are you a fucking liar shiteater?

16. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

i think i speak for everyone when i say skeetshiter and sparky need to be killed in a voilent fashion so they no longer infest these forums with their festering horse shit

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    i think i speak for everyone when i say skeetshiter and sparky need to be killed in a voilent fashion so they no longer infest these forums with their festering horse shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not for everyone

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Well,i know i'm definitely half arab,my Chaldean side are Iraqi arabs who have lived in the region of Iraq since pre-Babylonian times.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if they were Semitic, they would be either Assyrians or Akkadians, depending on how far back we are talking. There were plenty of non-Semites running around that time, too.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh...And where do Sumerians fit in there?You seem pretty clued up!

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Oh...And where do Sumerians fit in there?You seem pretty clued up! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sumerians were not actually Semites themselves. They came in from ouside (maybe Central Asia...no one knows for certain) and basically civilized the area (bringing one of the first written languages with them).
    This was around 3500-2900 B.C. Basically, a hell of a lot of time to settle in.