IRS purchasing shotguns 14" barrel retractable stock

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Will post later this from FBI.government web page.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=8d3b076bd4de14bbda5aba699e80621d&tab=core&_cview=1&cck=1&au=&ck=

fbo.gov obviously, android browser annoyingly corrects your spelling to what it thinks you mean to type and it replaced my text for me.

So here the IRS is purchasing sawed off military grade shotguns. .... :confused: They don need no stinkin shotguns. This is BS. :mad:

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

They will need them by looking at the new tax proposals.

Advisory: Backdoor taxes to hit middle class

This headline from Monday was pulled by AP.

I'll have to see a friend of mine from Tenn. tell me :

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Many of his promises are falling short. It's really starting to piss me off. The biggest one was ending the Iraq war. I understand change takes time..... but a year is plenty of time to get those boys out of that shithole.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

In his defense I would point to the fact that he gets Intel reports at the executive level that we do not. Think about it. When Gordon Brown was appointed British PM he changed his tune also. The trials in NY are massively pissing off the public in general as also is the economy. The far left is pissed we are not out of either war front. The right is pissed about not playing hardball w terrorism. Healthcar fiasco has pissed off all but the hardcore progressive assholes.

Hell everyone is getting pissed.