Internet Primer vol1

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Clintons Cat, Feb 5, 2001.

1. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

gone

[This message has been edited by Clintons Cat (edited February 06, 2001).]

2. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

Hay fuck you dipshit, dont you ever do that again, I feel like my IQ has dropped just from reading that shit

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

3. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

Goddamn moron

[This message has been edited by I_got_new_socks (edited February 06, 2001).]

4. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

well dont i feel like a jackass now.
    Sorry wont do it again

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Not another "Aint I clever,I can use annimated GIFF.s".
    R U I_CARE's bumbuddy?

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    R U I_CARE's bumbuddy?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    don't diss icare...

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Eurgh-you're so SUCKY pinkbrown!And i'm sorry to say,IHN-but it's YOU who PinkBrown's looking to get a pat on the head from now!Just keep away from ME P-B!

[This message has been edited by Nursey (edited February 07, 2001).]

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Eurgh-you're so SUCKY pinkbrown!And i'm sorry to say,IHN-but it's YOU who PinkBrown's looking to get a pat on the head from now!Just keep away from ME P-B!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now call me ignorant if you will...But havent got a clue what your getting at...

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:

Now call me ignorant if you will...But havent got a clue what your getting at...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah yeah-YOU-with your Mensa certificate!i MARVEL at the efficiency with which you twist and turn,altering your demeanor till you find a comfy safe niche in here-but- IT DON'T WASH WITH NURSEY!NOOOOO!i've met 'em like yoo before-duckin and divin......

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clintons Cat:
    gone

[This message has been edited by Clintons Cat (edited February 06, 2001).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you pussy Clintons Cat....

oh ... wait.... yeah you should be... what was i thinking...

you WIMP clintons cat...
    so somebody didn't like your gifs...
    AND YOU TOOK THEM DOWN!!!
    stand your fucking ground...

12. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    yeah yeah-YOU-with your Mensa certificate!i MARVEL at the efficiency with which you twist and turn,altering your demeanor till you find a comfy safe niche in here-but- IT DON'T WASH WITH NURSEY!NOOOOO!i've met 'em like yoo before-duckin and divin......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the fuck up and suck my dick bitch!
    I will always be comfortable with flies like you around...

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

i wasnt trying to imply that YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!i wouldn't do such a thing!

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I thought it was kind of funny actually. But that's just my opinion.

------------------
    I drew a blank.

15. Icare

Icare New Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Icare:
    Yup-that's why i use pinkybrowns shitty threads to test if my gif's are gonna work or not!
    ---------------------------------------------
    quote:
    ---------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by PinkorBrown in 'General'Forum:
    O.K I appologize profusely for the slight on your caricature earlier...Call it quits?
    ------------------ http://www.fugly.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000005.html

[This message has been edited by Icare (edited February 08, 2001).]

16. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:

you WIMP clintons cat...
    so somebody didn't like your gifs...
    AND YOU TOOK THEM DOWN!!!
    stand your fucking ground...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    understand?

17. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

R U I_CARE's bumbuddy?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    As much as I hate to agree with any one on this forum funbobby I have to say you are spot on about Pink and Browns total Suckyness. He reminds me of the fat kid in the playground who bullies the new kid, that everyone else picks on in an attempt to ingratiate himself into the gang.
    So Congratulations Pink You are My Celebrity Victim Of The Week.
    Well done for spotting the moving pictures in my previous post must of hurt your eyes, you being a hardcore user of Class “A” drugs on account of getting busted for Pot which makes no fucking sense.
    Fucking stop polluting the forum with your homo-erotic fantasies you fucking closet queer. You give Decent homophobes a bad name with your constant references to Bottoms and Anal sex. Bet you’re the kind of queer hater who hangs round public toilets hoping to catch a glimpse of all that activity that “disgusts” you. I bet you get to see a lot of it living in Brighton. Either Come Out or shut the fuck up you disgusting little bitch. By the way I loved the classic way you gatecrashed Pimp Daddies “date” watch out Pimp looks to me he is angling for a threesome. If your not careful you will be busy on the job and next thing you know its “sorry mate it just slipped in”.
    If I was you Pimp I would take him to a gay club and fucking leave him there, I am sure he will find his own way home…eventually.
    Fuckit I am so worked up now, I am gonna have to go throw some rocks at some Asylum Seekers and Single Mothers just to unwind.
    See you All Later
    Be nice to each other.
    Love Clinton’s Cat
    Warning
    Any offence taken at the above post should be taken personally, literally and at least three times a day

18. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

R U I_CARE's bumbuddy?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As much as I hate to agree with any one on this forum funbobby I have to say you are spot on about Pink and Browns total Suckyness. He reminds me of the fat kid in the playground who bullies the new kid, that everyone else picks on in an attempt to ingratiate himself into the gang.
    So Congratulations Pink You are My Celebrity Victim Of The Week.
    Well done for spotting the moving pictures in my previous post must of hurt your eyes, you being a hardcore user of Class “A” drugs on account of getting busted for Pot which makes no fucking sense.
    Fucking stop polluting the forum with your homo-erotic fantasies you fucking closet queer. You give Decent homophobes a bad name with your constant references to Bottoms and Anal sex. Bet you’re the kind of queer hater who hangs round public toilets hoping to catch a glimpse of all that activity that “disgusts” you. I bet you get to see a lot of it living in Brighton. Either Come Out or shut the fuck up you disgusting little bitch. By the way I loved the classic way you gatecrashed Pimp Daddies “date” watch out Pimp looks to me he is angling for a threesome. If your not careful you will be busy on the job and next thing you know its “sorry mate it just slipped in”.
    If I was you Pimp I would take him to a gay club and fucking leave him there, I am sure he will find his own way home…eventually.
    Fuckit I am so worked up now, I am gonna have to go throw some rocks at some Asylum Seekers and Single Mothers just to unwind.
    See you All Later
    Be nice to each other.
    Love Clinton’s Cat
    Warning
    Any offence taken at the above post should be taken personally, literally and at least three times a day

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clintons Cat:
    As much as I hate to agree with any one on this forum funbobby I have to say you are spot on about Pink and Browns total Suckyness.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it wasn't funbobby who said pinklebroon was sucky... it was nursey...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I AM NOT FUNBOBBY