Interesting Love Triangle

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Jul 18, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I must say that these pst few weeks have been very entertaining. Watching Kit Clit fending off all her suitors has filled me with so much joy I think I will burst. However, the most joyful thing is The Kitana, 1337, Sycotik love triangle. I am thrilled to see that these guys are devoting so much to Kit clit. But, I wonder: Who will win Kit's affections? I suppose you could also substitute any of the guys with tommy. It's still a triangle.

Actually in all honesty its pretty gay. Kit has all these internet admirer's and I wonder why. I dunno I can't think of anything else, except that its scary as all hell.

By the way Sycotik I am waiting for you to come over and slaughter me as you say you will.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey ross i aint got felings for er i just wanna wanna ram my cock up her big ass,or does it amount to the same?

3. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

You guys are just mad because she picked someone else over you. I saw the two of you chasin' tail pretty hard there for awhile. Does it hurt that a Counter Strike-playin' Script Kiddie beat you two out?

4. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Why does this feel like deja vu? I know why, Ross posted this thing twice. Tommy gave the same response. All I know is, it's funny about that situation, it's even funnier that Kit's not responding as much anymore here. Wow, I'm happy shes doing more outside the net, now if I could that would be super. Other than that, you kids don't fight too much ok? LAtes.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    You guys are just mad because she picked someone else over you. I saw the two of you chasin' tail pretty hard there for awhile. Does it hurt that a Counter Strike-playin' Script Kiddie beat you two out?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    Why does this feel like deja vu? I know why, Ross posted this thing twice. Tommy gave the same response. All I know is, it's funny about that situation, it's even funnier that Kit's not responding as much anymore here. Wow, I'm happy shes doing more outside the net, now if I could that would be super. Other than that, you kids don't fight too much ok? LAtes. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true that...anyone want to kall n talk to ofelia?

6. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    true that...anyone want to kall n talk to ofelia?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I? That name is perrty.

7. 1337

1337 New Member

I'm nut trying to be anythign more than friends with Kitana Chaton. Remember i do live 800 000km away. Ofelia is a nice girl, but I intend to settle with a nice Canadian small town girl, have 2 kids, a dog, and a truck or SUV.
    So im gonna kontinue to talk to her, so Syco have no worries or whatever. And remember:
    "2 'dom' type personalities dont mix"
    - Kitana
    "Going around saying you "own" a girl is nut the best way to impress or 'woo' her"
    "Kickstart the golden generator/
    Sweet talk but dont intimidate her"
    -Anthony Kiedis

Blah I'm done. Payce.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

1337: yer a sub, dammit, everyone knows it. yer all passive.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Pussy whipping an counter-strike dork does not make you a dominatrix.

10. 1337

1337 New Member

Blah im nut a sub.
    and 1337 is just a gimmick, i barley play CS you lunkhead.
    Blah kit ge ta smaller pic for your sig, moron.

blah blah ?

11. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

COol cool. Understandable. She knows I'm just playing with her when I say stoof like that, thanks for the advice anyhow 1337. It's all good here though.