Interesting Love Triangle

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Jul 18, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I must say that these pst few weeks have been very entertaining. Watching Kit Clit fending off all her suitors has filled me with so much joy I think I will burst. However, the most joyful thing is The Kitana, 1337, Sycotik love triangle. I am thrilled to see that these guys are devoting so much to Kit clit. But, I wonder: Who will win Kit's affections? I suppose you could also substitute any of the guys with tommy. It's still a triangle.

Actually in all honesty its pretty gay. Kit has all these internet admirer's and I wonder why. I dunno I can't think of anything else, except that its scary as all hell.

By the way Sycotik I am waiting for you to come over and slaughter me as you say you will.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey ross i aint developing feelings for her i just wanna ram my cock up her huge áss or does that amount to th same??

well you posted it twice so i thougth id answer you twice daft cunt.

3. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Well, it's nice to know that this is entertaining to you too Ross, I thought it was dying down but it's good you brought this up again. Kit's probably gonna reply with the same posts saying that I'm her offline bud and 1337 is her online bud. As for winning her affections, I'm not sure if that possible right now, but I'm sure we are all making her laugh like crazy. hahahaha. I also remember that I will slaughter you my own special spic way knows how. Trust, this should be good. LAtes.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

sorry bout that tommy, i had ur mums ass bouncing on the keyboard so things that shouldn't have been hit were. She certainly is a good fuck.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    sorry bout that tommy, i had ur mums ass bouncing on the keyboard so things that shouldn't have been hit were. She certainly is a good fuck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

interesting.

thanx, syco. u pretty much summed it up