Input

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Schmed, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Well I would love everyones input on this section. First off we need to come up with a better name than this one so I'm going to start a name this section thread right after this. Also I'm thinking we should come up with a universal grading system for movies and a seperate one for DVDs. Since DVDs are in most cases much more than the movie or there are 2 versions of the DVD , one with the straight movie then usually a bigger collectors thing witha ll the extras for the geeks like me. So what I'm thinking is that we try to determine if its worth paying the extra cash to get the goodies or if its just better to buy the lesser one. Netflix (which I love and have 2 accounts on) does a 1-5 star rating which I don't like, it just isn't big enough. I havnt really thought of anything yet so please please let me know if you have any ideas.
    Another thing I would like to do is get some regualr reviewers. That way you get to know a certain reviewers likes and dislikes. Knowing a reviewers tastes can help you make decisions based on their criticism. FOr instance if you know _____ likes a lot of movies you like and ______ says "hey I really love this fucking movie" you might be more inclined to see it. Get my drift? So any volunteers??
    I guess on a final note I'd love to see this work out, for people to ahve fun with it. NOt only that, perhaps if this gets going good enough it could generate some more traffic for Mr Fugly, which is always nice, so please help out if you are so inclined.

Love,
    Schmed

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I dunno man, 400 threrads about ghost dad is going to get old, REALLY quickly

3. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I was going back through old threads and bumping once that could be moved here, but I stopped, cuz I didn't wanna look