INDEPENDENCE DAY

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by mOuLDeH, Jul 4, 2002.

1. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

I'm from england - But i know you yanks are big on your independence day - so;

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FOLKS!

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

where in the uk you from im nar manchester,maybe you could meet me nd lifer up on saddleworth morr for a ritual killing we try and do it as often as we can.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

thanx, it doesnt mean much to me, but spank u anyways

4. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Kit, if it doesn't mean much to you, then get the fuck outta this country. Move to some third world country and see how much you like it there.

Do not take for granted the freedoms and life you are able to live here. If you were in some other country you couldn't be some internet addicted loser ass whore like you are. You'd be married off to some faggit who uses you to procreate and beat on. I'd say you wouldn't have an education, but not much would be different in that area here nor there.

People like you make me puke.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

GOWD BLEUSS AMIRIKKKA!!!!!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Kit should be kissing my red white and blue ass... She skips the fucking border, comes to my contry, and my tax dollar pays for her schooling...
    Ingrateful mexican slut

7. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    where in the uk you from im near manchester.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm from near Middlesbrough - A place called Stockton-on-Tees - We cained your Man Utd ASS!

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh look a post to me from when he was still my fweeind.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

oi nico dont cal me a faggit.

10. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Kit, if it doesn't mean much to you, then get the fuck outta this country. Move to some third world country and see how much you like it there.

Do not take for granted the freedoms and life you are able to live here. If you were in some other country you couldn't be some internet addicted loser ass whore like you are. You'd be married off to some faggit who uses you to procreate and beat on. I'd say you wouldn't have an education, but not much would be different in that area here nor there.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoah!!! calm down sparky,dont ya think you took her comment a bit too seriously?????

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no i think nico is in order,if she dont like it over there then get the fuck out off there,you can come over here and live with me,im ure w would be very happy.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

GOWD BLEUSS AMIRIKKKA!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Missing Sparky Nussey?

13. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fucked-up-meat-head:
    I'm from near Middlesbrough - A place called Stockton-on-Tees - We cained your Man Utd ASS!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

leeds lol peter sutcliffes stomping ground i might have fucking known,i bet you was related wasnt you?

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, it doesnt mean much to me as in i am not celebrating b/c i dont have anything/anyone to celebrate with. nut talking about patriotism here.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Kit should be kissing my red white and blue ass... She skips the fucking border, comes to my contry, and my tax dollar pays for her schooling...
    Ingrateful mexican slut
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO! US dollars dont pay for non-citizens. (that i know of)

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

aahhh you all alone kit babes,look im your knight in shining armour senthere to rescue you,im gonna come pick you up on my white horse and whisk you away for a week of bondage,hard sex and drugs so come on hun just post your addy and away we go.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    aahhh you all alone kit babes,look im your knight in shining armour senthere to rescue you,im gonna come pick you up on my white horse and whisk you away for a week of bondage,hard sex and drugs so come on hun just post your addy and away we go.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am the dominant one n i dun do drugs.
    how about u pick me up in a white plane n then we get to know each other a little better...then i slip u some roofies n when u wake up u will be shemale. ok? i will take care of yer kid, no worries

19. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

tommy - do you enjoy pissing people off??

I share your enjoyment.

20. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

tommy - do you enjoy pissing people off??

I share your enjoyment.