Impress gorgeous girls

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by pr176, Jun 16, 2009.

1. pr176

pr176 New Member

I am a guy of Asian origin and have come to the US for a work assignment. I am here for the last two months and am quite bored. I would like to do something interesting like going on dates with beautiful women. But will I be able to make it with American girls

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, just drink a big cup of bleach. Chicks dig a dude with fresh breath, and that will make yours the freshest around!

3. dd11

dd11 New Member

Put all your doubts to rest. Log on to the site www.abcsofattraction.com. The site will guide you through all your apprehensions. Go through the site, and get rid of all anxiety and fear and go on a date with attractive girls.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It's too late, he's already hit the mouthwash, now it's your turn.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I are dig mouthwash! Where sign up do I? Whom to which do call?

6. dd11

dd11 New Member

I would say it all depends on the girl! Some will be embarrassed but thankful and some will think its sweet. I would just try to start talking to her normally and once you get to know her, you'll get a better feel of how she might react to something like that!

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Happy to be are we, of which owe gratitude to thee.

Mucho garcias for letting us of know! :)

Cannot I wait! :biggrin:

8. GAS

GAS New Member

The mouthwash idea is great! My breath smells really clean though I'm not feeling too well...

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I know it's against your nature, but you're not supposed to swallow. :p

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Damn that might have been the first 'ZING' in a long time...

11. Oswald

Oswald New Member

Re :

Hi ,
    You may have some reasons for your reservations. It could be that not all sites are good enough. But you can convince yourself about these sites after you go through Modern Man It is a very good site about dating. It guides new comers as well as experienced people about dating.

12. Derwin

Derwin New Member

Re:

I would say it all depends on the girl! Some will be embarrassed but thankful and some will think its sweet. I would just try to start talking to her normally and once you get to know her, you'll get a better feel of how she might react to something like that!