IMC's Tribute to Latino heritage!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

3. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

They were funnier when I posted em on Biseor in October.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    They were funnier when I posted em on Biseor in October.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well guess what..nobody on this forum gives a shit what you post your forum.

As it is IMC had just put them all in one thread as an artistic statement he's been posting them cartoons in other threads for ages...so ...so...go away poopoo head

5. unlimited-time

P.S.
    nobody on here likes you and we all think you smell of wee

6. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

WOW that is really shocking considering Ive been a dick sinse I got here. Fucking idiot.

7. unlimited-time

Oh watch you mouth u fucking cunt !! Your a dick where ever you are i've read your shit on Biseor.I've seen more humourous comments from Kitana.So here's an idea fuck off back to Biseor as they seem to think your amusing and let the grownups enjoy themselves here.
    Fucking faggot cocksucker

8. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Your a dick where ever you are i've read your shit on Biseor. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why thank you! That is what Im going for.

9. unlimited-time

glad i could help

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey UT why even waste your time arguing with the 13 year old?

11. unlimited-time

Coz he wound me up commenting on what u did.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    WOW that is really shocking considering Ive been a dick sinse I got here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And before that, since birth I'd say. Why don't you go fuck back to "your" forum, and you might get a few laughs from the taunts you picked up whilst molesting kids at the local kindergarden.

13. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

QUOTE]Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    And before that, since birth I'd say. Why don't you go fuck back to "your" forum, and you might get a few laughs from the taunts you picked up whilst molesting kids at the local kindergarden.[/QUOTE]
    I really hope that didn’t take you along time time to come up with that, shitbags!
    Pathetic!
    I only accused IMC of plagiarism because he was so critical of my previous links. Saying that someone had posted them on these forums 2 years ago. Nothing is new on the internet you faggot! Doesn’t matter how fresh you think it is, somebody else somewhere has already done it. I hope to annoy you a lot in the future.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ive never been to your shitty Bisor forums. Always been here... I have no use to go to a forums full of 14 year old retards that laugh at dickjokes. Like I said before sausage snuggler, when are you going to start being funny?

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

[B} I hope to annoy you a lot in the future.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most whieny 12 year old shitbags from cana-DUH bother me... Isn't there an olympic descion you and your family could be protesting right now?