IMC's Movie Trivia

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 25, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

OKay I was watching the satilite last night(what else am I going to do My jeep is fucked up) and a classic movie from 1988 came on. This movie was the first movie Damion Waynes did... Can you name it? For bounus points, can you name his char. in this movie? and can you tell us what he was wearing?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

awww come on?!?! no guesses? Okay here are some clues:

"Sean Penn"

"Los Angeles"

"C.R.A.S.H. Unit"

If that dosent give it away you people suck

3. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Is it a movie named "colors" bout bloods and crips in souf central LA? Actually "pacman" came to our city last year to give a speech. The movie was based on a true story. Ill be fucked if i can remember what character wayons played tho....the guy in the corvette?? Time to turn up the HiFi and watch that movie again.

Am i right??

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you are correct... sean penn played Pac-man. Damion Waynes Played T-bone, and he was arrested high on PCP in nothing but a pair of fruit of the looms, and a pink bunny, in the compton swap meet.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

My guess was going to be "I'm gonna git you, sucka"

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I thought Damon's first movie was that piece of shit "Punchline" with that nutless sack of shit Tom Hanks.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no he did colors first, thensaturday night live and punchline with that nutless sack of shit tom hanks

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member