IMC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Dec 5, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

IMC i wanna have your babies so you have a ready supply of home made play things.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

imagine what their children would look like

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    imagine what their children would look like <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..i'm trying not too..

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    ..i'm trying not too..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I have any kids, Ill try to name them after mexican football heroes, in honor of you and your wetback girlfriend...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    If I have any kids, Ill try to name them after mexican football heroes, in honor of you and your wetback girlfriend...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was born here in the US, cunt, plus i feel i am more of an American than you b/c I VOTE.

i dont even know the names of any Mexican football heroes...maybe b/c I AM NOT MEXICAN

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i was born here in the US, cunt, plus i feel i am more of an American than you b/c I VOTE.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and that achieves...what????

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

i dont even know the names of any Mexican football heroes...maybe b/c I AM NOT MEXICAN
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I don't vote? Shut up spic before I call imagration and have you deported

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    And I don't vote? Shut up spic before I call imagration and have you deported<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course you dont vote! you cant, they dont let convicts vote

u do that, i dont mind going across the border to a nightclub - it gets crazy over there. the alcohol is cheap, the cops dont care, and most ppl are nakit!

you're the one that needs to be deported back to your Drunk Irish country

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

of course you dont vote! you cant, they dont let convicts vote <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

funny... i thought imc was out of jail... and all this time he's been bullshitting us and posting from the communal prison PC....

i guess that's how he's on a glassblowing course.... gotta be better than basketweaving...

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    [B
    i guess that's how he's on a glassblowing course.... gotta be better than basketweaving... [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...or tossing salad.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

oops, i meant ex-convicts

13. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    ...or tossing salad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who is salad?

shit