I'm sitting here with a razor in my hands....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Smokey McPot, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

... I'm sick of it. It's getting to me. I want it to end. I want it all to go away. I want to get rid of it. No more, I can't deal with it anymore.

But then again, what if I try and I don't succeed? Then what will that make me look like? I'll look pathetic, a moron. I'll be sitting there with the scars of my failure. I can picture the stares now, the taunting, the whispers behind my back.

What will people think? What will she think? What will the general reaction be?

What will people think of me if I actually go through with this, get rid of my problem, huh? How will I be looked at then, when it's gone?

Should I go through with it, or not?

Seriously, these sideburns are coming in thick as hell, I'm starting to look like fucking Eddie Munster, should I shave 'em or not?

2. joeker

joeker New Member

Please do...please kill yourself.

One less GOY in the world is a good thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Dont Give A Fuck:
    ... I'm sick of it. It's getting to me. I want it to end. I want it all to go away. I want to get rid of it. No more, I can't deal with it anymore.

But then again, what if I try and I don't succeed? Then what will that make me look like? I'll look pathetic, a moron. I'll be sitting there with the scars of my failure. I can picture the stares now, the taunting, the whispers behind my back.

What will people think? What will she think? What will the general reaction be?

What will people think of me if I actually go through with this, get rid of my problem, huh? How will I be looked at then, when it's gone?

Should I go through with it, or not?

Seriously, these sideburns are coming in thick as hell, I'm starting to look like fucking Eddie Munster, should I shave 'em or not?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Kill myself? Uh oh, I think we have another one of those mentally retarded cockbreaths roaming the forums unguided.

Sorry kid, no one said anything about killing themselves…Maybe your illiterate ass was thinking of another post or maybe you’re just plain fucking stupid.

Either way I’m not wasting anymore time on a clusterfuck like you. CIAO.

…Maybe you should change your sig to “with dumbasses like me who needs monkeys…they can just put me in the zoo to point and laugh at”

4. Cyril

Cyril New Member

i think you should go 90210 with those sideburns.

5. joeker

joeker New Member

Whatever....you should still kill yourself.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Dont Give A Fuck:
    Kill myself? Uh oh, I think we have another one of those mentally retarded cockbreaths roaming the forums unguided.

Sorry kid, no one said anything about killing themselves…Maybe your illiterate ass was thinking of another post or maybe you’re just plain fucking stupid.

Either way I’m not wasting anymore time on a clusterfuck like you. CIAO.

…Maybe you should change your sig to “with dumbasses like me who needs monkeys…they can just put me in the zoo to point and laugh at”
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

get it over with an go shack up with kit while your at it

7. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Shave with a gun. If you screw it up it won't really matter.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

whatcha gonna use for lather?

9. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Hey after you shave, you can clean the razors and cut your wrists, or throat.

10. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    whatcha gonna use for lather?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, being that he's a juggalo and all, I'd recommend this home recipie:

Dr. Psychopathic's Universal Lubricating Tonic
    - Equal parts butt slime and placenta
    - 1 level tablespoon maggots (3rd generation or later for full potency)
    - Dash of sweat from a goat's nutsack

I know it sounds simple, but it really works. Mix ingredients well. Apply liberally to the head, face, & neck, and anyplace else you need greased up you sick hairy fuck. And FFS ditch that razor and use a hatchet like a real man. Really. I mean, Goddamn.

Good Luck! Cunt.

11. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

you know...plywood would block the alpha and I believe the beta rays of radiation...but for the gamma rays it would take a foot of concrete.

12. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NameYouWant:
    you know...plywood would block the alpha and I believe the beta rays of radiation...but for the gamma rays it would take a foot of concrete. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya think?

13. Triumph

Triumph New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Well, being that he's a juggalo and all, I'd recommend this home recipie:

Dr. Psychopathic's Universal Lubricating Tonic
    - Equal parts butt slime and placenta
    - 1 level tablespoon maggots (3rd generation or later for full potency)
    - Dash of sweat from a goat's nutsack

I know it sounds simple, but it really works. Mix ingredients well. Apply liberally to the head, face, & neck, and anyplace else you need greased up you sick hairy fuck. And FFS ditch that razor and use a hatchet like a real man. Really. I mean, Goddamn.

Good Luck! Cunt.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm.. sounds exotic. And this is served over pasta, or rice?