I'm pissed

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Mar 2, 2001.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I can't get on Fugly from my comp. The adult friend finder thingie keeps fucking it up. Is there another address I can get to get on here? Let me know quick please,I'm about to leave.
    Much love

------------------
    "You better calm down or you're gonna get a stroke." "I don't get strokes motherfucker,I give 'em!"

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

goto the net nanny folder, (or what ever the program is) and delete the .ini files or the .exe file... tada, no more protection software

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and there's me thinking this was drink related!!

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

5. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

PIMP you scare me

6. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

that deserves a golf clap. cool animation pimp

7. jugly

jugly New Member

hi guys--im a 36 double D--i just surfed in and thought i would see what all the fuss was about.

8. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jugly:
    hi guys--im a 36 double D--i just surfed in and thought i would see what all the fuss was about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something tells me that this is just a guy with a beerbelly and a Mack hat...

9. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I can't get on Fugly from my comp. The adult friend finder thingie keeps fucking it up. Is there another address I can get to get on here? Let me know quick please,I'm about to leave.
    Much love

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What Adult Friend Finder Thingie? What are you talking about? Is there some kind of a popup?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Much love

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hee-hee, you said thingie

11. GreenAppleSplatters

It says fugly error and then it says their was an error running the script then a blank popup screen and a regular sized blanked screen that just says click here in the upper left hand corner.

The only way I got here was from a link on goofball.com.

12. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    hee-hee, you said thingie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck is this shit and who the fuck are you? Get the fuck out of the forums ya dumbass bitch

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

calm down ladies, there is enough IMC to go around... *grabs my meat with both hands*

14. GreenAppleSplatters

I feel sick...

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    What the fuck is this shit and who the fuck are you? Get the fuck out of the forums ya dumbass bitch

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know you love me!

16. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    calm down ladies, there is enough IMC to go around... *grabs my meat with both hands*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Think I'll pass on that one there IMC! Got me Irish eyes on someone else!!!