im just in a good mood.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by diesel, Jun 29, 2002.

1. diesel

diesel New Member

Hiya,Im just in a good mood,i've been lucky enough to be genrous all day and it's been a cool day with alot of warmth and good vibes with friends and strangers.however no sex as yet but I've only been in a while so give her a chance to eat the food i was given from a mate and I will smoke another joint drink another beer because ......coz' im just in a nice groove,so all these gripes and stuff i see on hear which i enjoy i just gonna beam you a bit of my good vibe and wish you a nice chill.

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

OASIS ARE THE ONLY GOOD THING OUT OF MANCHESTER!

3. diesel

diesel New Member

you have never been then?you dont know computers were invented here,internet,communisim and lots of groovy stuff man.whats your hard on for are you from liverpool,eh?

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Liverpool?

I'm from Staten Island, New York.

No, I didn't know Manchester invented the internet :-O!

I just thought they invented Oasis!

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

WTF???? The Internet was invented by the US military to move large amounts of data in the event of war!!!

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Aaahhahaha, MANCHESTER SUCKS!

You fucking mark, trying to take credit for inventing the internet!

That's almost funny.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well YOU belived him!

8. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

That's because I'm an idiot.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey lifer where abouts in manchester are you from?cos im only 30 mins away,give me your address and ill come over kick the fuck out of you and shag your bird in front of you,later dude

10. diesel

diesel New Member

tommy if you are as big as your mouth come take a pop,and fuck her if you want she won't feel it,coz i've been there already.

11. diesel

diesel New Member

and if we didnt invent the www.then someone lied to me and im a thick shit for beliving them,but statton island is someplace better?what have you got to compare to more shooting deaths than newyork and david beckham.

12. diesel

diesel New Member

sex:yes please.....!!!!!man every time i see that question i want to say yes please but i resist the cheese.i bet you love not washing and then smelling yourself.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    That was fucking retarded.

Lifer... does that mean you're pro-life?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am pro-choice.
    back up yer argument, lifer n dont use religion n morals in it.

14. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LIFER:
    and if we didnt invent the www.then someone lied to me and im a thick shit for beliving them,but statton island is someplace better?what have you got to compare to more shooting deaths than newyork and david beckham.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't mind me asking.... But what the hell is a David Beckham? Is it a rock group o something? A rapper?

Hmm... Don't matter.

But I tell ya, I'd rather see people get shot at and die then watch some old dudes drinking tea and eating crumpets.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That was fucking retarded.

Lifer... does that mean you're pro-life?

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

YEAH BITCH!!!!

TOUCH DOWN!!

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Where do you think statton island is you fucking retard,jesus im embarased to say your a brit let alone a fucking neighbour,hey you yanlks when you keep saying us limeys are all braindead inbred idiots,in this case i cant fucking argue.

18. diesel

diesel New Member

you are a hostile bunch arn't you.I have no arguement to back up and use morals and religion in,so what are you talking about?.tommy i know where and what statton island is and im sorry you love yanks so much you would consider a two rate version of blackpool better than a dirty litter strewn hole like manchester.As for being inbred i dont see the problem, everyone in my near family has a very big sexual presence,so it can't be helped.

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Lifer... does that mean you're pro-life? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lifer usually refers to someone who is and will be incarcerated for the rest of their life, either due to a true life without parole sentence or a sentence so long (like 125 years) that he will never get out.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by El Kabong:
    But what the hell is a David Beckham?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

apparently, a god in some far eastern countries...