I'm getting really sick of all these whiny ass bitches...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Dec 16, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    Then chrsitmas morning when i unwrap my brand new digital camera I will take a pciture of my luscious 36DD's and post them here. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that the one from your brother?

and 36DDs - hmmm... do they, like, ever "get in the way?"

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    and 36DDs - hmmm... do they, like, ever "get in the way?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they do, just take them back to the store.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    If they do, just take them back to the store.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut?
    that made no sense.
    i have smaller boobies than hers and they kind of get in the way sometimes

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    whut?
    that made no sense.
    i have smaller boobies than hers and they kind of get in the way sometimes
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was implying, tits that large are normally an option and not standard equipment when they leave the factory... Perhaps I should've said, "Take them back to the doctor..."

or... perhaps I should just go bash my head against the wall and save the effort.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    I was implying, tits that large are normally an option and not standard equipment when they leave the factory... Perhaps I should've said, "Take them back to the doctor...".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, they can be natural, i have seen women with natural 36Fs (my aunt)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    or... perhaps I should just go bash my head against the wall and save the effort.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be nice, but show us the pics or mpegs, better

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

LOL, they are real, and they are spectacular! The only thing they get in the way of is my brains. I am afraid that some morning when I wake up I will find one in my armpit. Gravity, age, sucks. Hmmm, seriously.... They are heavy though. Running is not fun for me. But I smoke so running is no longer an option anyway. They float real nice in the ocean.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    LOL, they are real<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha! see, Lomo

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

this would be a more accurate representation for the size of the above mentioned hooters.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

this would be a more accurate representation for the size of the above mentioned hooters.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice... is that a porta-potty you're standing in front of?

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yes, I'm standing in front of a port o' potty. Oh and yes, 24 hours in a whole row straight you would have to be 'nice'. I don't think anybody here could do it. I don't think I could. I was busy today scaring old ladies in the parking lot of Target, pretending that I was going to run over them with my car. I just couldn't help it. Ta ta for now. I must get some beauty sleep. Heaven forbid I should find a mammary gland in my pit when I awake. Kisses- RAT

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh and yes, 24 hours in a whole row straight you would have to be 'nice'. I don't think anybody here could do it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could. You'd have to shoot me up with some pipe-hittin' drugs, but I think you could knock me out for 24 hrs straight...

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Had to post another one...

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...so-is there not much else to do apart from drive round the parking lot and hang out by the portaloo when you're not in your trailer?

15. Stranger

Stranger New Member

So do we all have to be nice for 24 hrs or are you going to email them to the ppl who were. For example Emetic hasn't been on for 24hrs so we can naturally assume he was nice to everyone during that time. I am sure he would appreciate such an email for xmas.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw this pic on stileproject like 4 months ago. He said it was some loser who wanted to marry him. I doubt that this is her real piuc, not like I care anyways. Also, I won't be nice to any fucking body. Playing the gentle sestive caring guy ain't me no one has ever been caring, sentive and gentle to me so fuck the world, and fuck Lyle Lovette whoever the fuck that is too...

P.S. GAS, it took you this long to figure out that 90% of the assholes here are full of shit? I do wish becky would kill herself and her daughter... I need a good laugh...

17. D

D New Member

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

...so-is there not much else to do apart from drive round the parking lot and hang out by the portaloo when you're not in your trailer?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm thinking of moving my trailer next to yours, but Kitana stole the wheels off it.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    So do we all have to be nice for 24 hrs or are you going to email them to the ppl who were. For example Emetic hasn't been on for 24hrs so we can naturally assume he was nice to everyone during that time. I am sure he would appreciate such an email for xmas.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, the whole fucking forum would have to be sweet as pie to everyone else. And I know nobody gives a shit anyway. I was buzzed and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I saw this pic on stileproject like 4 months ago. He said it was some loser who wanted to marry him. I doubt that this is her real piuc, not like I care anyways. Also, I won't be nice to any fucking body. Playing the gentle sestive caring guy ain't me no one has ever been caring, sentive and gentle to me so fuck the world, and fuck Lyle Lovette whoever the fuck that is too...

P.S. GAS, it took you this long to figure out that 90% of the assholes here are full of shit? I do wish becky would kill herself and her daughter... I need a good laugh...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IMC, you are a mental giant and an evil genius. (not being sacarstic either.)