I'm getting really sick of all these whiny ass bitches...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Dec 16, 2001.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

All the moaning and bitching is really pissing me off,no matter how bad you think your life is,someone has a worse one.You could be a bum living on the street..so count your blessings assholes cause they don't come that often.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Download this song: "Weird Al - Generic Blues"

I tried to find a link, but to no avail. Just use your file-swap proggie of choice.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    All the moaning and bitching is really pissing me off,no matter how bad you think your life is,someone has a worse one.You could be a bum living on the street..so count your blessings assholes cause they don't come that often.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Booo Hooo Hoooo Hoooo, I still have no sound on my puter. but I do have a burner, and the ability to dl mp3's YAHOOO! Yeah, I am sick of all the crying and falming. Falming. Burn baby burn. You know what I mean.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

I know man, falming's a bitch.....jackass.

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I know man, falming's a bitch.....jackass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*heeeee-haaaaawwww*
    I'm a chick btw. Some of my best friends are falmers. But not farmers. godamn, maybe I should go to bed now.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

I have no clue what a falmer is...plus I'm hammewred.I'm goping to bed.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

ok, falmer
    does not exist in the dictionary, so someone define it, plz

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Try reading it 'dyslexically'...

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Try reading it 'dyslexically'...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

flamer?

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

it was a typo the first time i typed it, but then i thought it was funny because I am a little high myself, so I typed it some more. If you can't figure out what the hell i meant, then fuck it. mental giants, all of you. see, now I'm falming you. duh.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That was my guess.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Kitana, you win a prize. What do you want that i could give you? (besides my cats. you can't have them.)

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    Kitana, you win a prize. What do you want that i could give you? (besides my cats. you can't have them.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about a cilia-encrusted viscous heap of snot?

14. GreenAppleSplatters

Well then,I think she doesn't want anything to do with you,If it doesn't involve mutilating animals,then Kuntuna loses interest...

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    Kitana, you win a prize. What do you want that i could give you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    awww

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    How about a cilia-encrusted viscous heap of snot?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell no!

Well then,I think she doesn't want anything to do with you,If it doesn't involve mutilating animals,then Kuntuna loses interest...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not really...

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I dare you all to not be mean for like, hmmm, 24 hours. Then chrsitmas morning when i unwrap my brand new digital camera I will take a pciture of my luscious 36DD's and post them here. btw, Rev. you know you already won. kiss kiss, RAT

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally shouted kitana:
    Hell no!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaw... shit, guess I'm going to have to find something else to give you for Xmas, then... I'd been saving all my cigarette-induced lung droppings in a jar just for you...

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I dare you all to not be mean for like, hmmm, 24 hours. Then chrsitmas morning when i unwrap my brand new digital camera I will take a pciture of my luscious 36DD's and post them here. btw, Rev. you know you already won. kiss kiss, RAT<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do we have to 'not be mean' for 24 hours in a ROW, or can we accrue hours over the span of weeks?

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Aaaw... shit, guess I'm going to have to find something else to give you for Xmas, then... I'd been saving all my cigarette-induced lung droppings in a jar just for you... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>