I'm fucked...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Oct 13, 2003.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Check this shit out: I buy a fifth of liqour for this 19 year old kid I work with and he ends up drinking the whole thing and dies of blood alchohol poisoning. He mentions to his roomate that his boss bought it for him and now the coppers sre coming after me. So if I all of a sudden I stop posting for a few months, you know where I am....fucking jail.

I'm too pretty to go to jail.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Without fully knowing the extent of your laws when it comes to this stuff GAS, am pretty sure you'll just get a bollocking... fingers crossed for you dude.

If not, smear your ring piece with broken glass would be my advice!

And stuff as much hash up your arse as you can just in case, as it's the 'preferred' prison currency...ask Tommy.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Deny everything, say you bought some and left it on your desk and it disappeared.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

nah dude, I hate to tell you, but thats Involentary manslaughter if you get caught... I say you run like hell..

6 years minimum

5. Robman97

Robman97 Member

And if his family is white trash. They might try to get a wrongful death suit or some other bullshit.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I say you run like hell.. 6 years minimum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, he should run for 20 years minimum..

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

he took it from you, you did not buy it for him. He stole it, you bought it for you.

duuuhhhhh

8. GreenAppleSplatters

Well, it's been 3 days and no word from the cops. Hopefully this will blow over.

I still feel like a piece of shit though..

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You didn't make him drink it,it's not your fault.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Well, it's been 3 days and no word from the cops. Hopefully this will blow over.

I still feel like a piece of shit though..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can understand how you feel, but it's not your fault. Legally, I would think you could just get in trouble for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. I'm not sure it would be considered involuntary manslaughter... you live in MI?

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

IMC is right. It's involuntary manslaughter and yes... 6 years in usually minimum.

If it's your first offense, they might drop the charges to Contributing.... but then again... maybe not.

In your case, you'll probally be found guilty of Contributing, do 6 months of hard time, and have the sentence reduced and get let out on probation.

Now the wrongful death suit Pukey was talking about.... that'll kick your ass pretty bad. You can end up paying for the rest of your life on that one.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

it's all your fualt fucker... I bet it was some chick he was trying to get drunk on night train, and she wouldn't put out so he broker her neck.... then ne felt bad, so he poured a whole fifth down her throat, instead of just burying her in the back yard like anyone else....

*walks up and looks out window blinds*

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, dude... I'd say you have ample cause for alarm. Take an inventory first:

Did you pay with cash?
    Did anyone else (besides the roomate) hear *directly from this kid* that you bought him the liquor?
    Do any of your friends/acquaintances know?
    DO YOU HAVE THE RECEIPT? (Hope you didn't leave it in the bag)
    Is there any video surveillance *anywhere* that might show the two of you together prior to/during/after the purchase? If they can show money changing hands - you're royally fucked.
    How good is the security system at the liquor store (or, how long do they keep the tapes before they record over them)? (might be the most difficult to find out while maintaining anonymity)

Step one: Hope they don't bother you.
    Step two: (only applicable if receipt question answered affirmatively) - Destroy receipt.
    Step three: Denial, denial, denial. (I like the 'stolen' idea).
    Step four: Bribe Martin into deleting this thread altogether.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Don't lie to cover your ass because it will only hurt you in the long run. I mean, this is your conscience you have to deal with as well. Could you honestly live with yourself lying to cover your ass? As bad as it sucks and I honestly don't blame you for the death of this kid, you should just tell the truth. It's gonna be a whole lot easier on you if you just fess up instead of lying and then getting caught. You will be royally fucked then. Pleading guilty will only reduce a sentence. (You know, if worse comes to worst) And don't speak to the police until you get a lawyer.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    How good is the security system at the liquor store (or, how long do they keep the tapes before they record over them)? (*****might be the most difficult to find out while maintaining anonymity******)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How the FUCK is he supposed to know the answer to that question?

*smacks Lomo on he head... hard*

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I don't know a thing about where he lives, where he shops, whom he knows at any given store, etc. I threw it out there *just in case.*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Could you honestly live with yourself after trying to cover your ass in prison?

Think about it.

[ 10-16-2003: Message edited by: Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss ]

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Whatever... I'm sure it wouldn't be like that... You need to quit watching American History X, fuckhead.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Whatever... I'm sure it wouldn't be like that... You need to quit watching American History X, fuckhead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Iv'e been there... its not a place you want to go.. Shit like american history X does happen

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

If someone ever tried to do that shit to me... I'd have to "Curb Kick" that fucker.

20. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    If someone ever tried to do that shit to me... I'd have to "Curb Kick" that fucker.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was called a "curb check"?

Nonetheless it's a been almost a week and no contact from the Police. So hopefully I'm in the clear.