Im drunk and have free long distance

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, May 20, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and i put that quote in the wrong place hahahahahahah fuck off your all bastards

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im fucking pissed of with these quotes already ive tried using em to stop you all crying and now there popping up everywhere,DONT START TAKINH THE PISS CUNTS,and have we acertained that i aint sparky or are all you paranoid schizos still twitching?

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    how the fuck do i know fred unlike a lot of your assbandit freinds i aint smelled your cock.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quote Sure you have. Remember when your mommy tucked you in and kissed you goodnight last week? Well that musky odor that rolled outta that toothless gaping maw of a meat garage that she calls her mouth was the scent of my cock. So does it still smell like my cock or what? Probably does, since we all know that a dumb limey bitch like her doesn't know how to brush her gums (I would have said teeth, but she don't have none).
    Btw, in an effort to help your retarded ass, I'm going to make it easy for you to quote this response. After you copy and paste this, all you have to do is add brackets ([]) around the word quote at the beginning of this response and the /quote that is at the end of this sentence. /quote

5. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

tomato finger in the ass of the fat lady is a quarter pounder happy sphincter

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im bored... someone call me and tell me how much I suck... (919)625-8058

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

face it fred im fucking unteachable a lost cause my teacher said id end up nowhere and where am i??FUCKING FUGLY oh yeh that bitch would have been proud.and imc you know you suck why do you need all of us to tell you?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    and imc you know you suck why do you need all of us to tell you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah I suck.. at least I understand what is for. you bone smugging retard

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

You're fuckin' up the quote thing on purpose, aren't you? Even when it's made painfully easy, you still fucked it up. All you had to do was add brackets around the shit I already had written down for ya. Did you even read my last post?

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

bone smugging????and you say i fuck up the english language what the fuck are you talking about you down syndrome abusing prick?

12. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

bwhahahahahahaha

This is called - Bringing back and old thread.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fucked-up-meat-head:
    bwhahahahahahaha

This is called - Bringing back and old thread.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did u post yer phone number?

14. 1337

1337 New Member

can i call you collect from a pay phone?

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i know you did kit and i still have it,ill give you a call one time babes,probably when im stoned out my mind and blind drunk.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    can i call you collect from a pay phone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no post yer number n maybe i will kall u a dirty whore.

i know you did kit and i still have it,ill give you a call one time babes,probably when im stoned out my mind and blind drunk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer accent would be neat to hear, too.