Im drunk and have free long distance

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, May 20, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it means 'nothing'.. and stop fucking generalising you piece of shit fried chicken licken nigger

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Hey white boy, watch your mouth before I come anally rape you, cracker.

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    cheers fred ya useless twat,thanks for fuck all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey assmunch, I thought we agreed on cunt.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh did fred sorry im always overstepping my mark ya fucking useless asswipe cunt is that better dickface??

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

wtf saying is that, god damn you limey bastards are fucking weird. this limey bastard was trying to talk to me at work the other day so i told him to "talk to the balls" and he replied chitchat with the nads..... god damn english people suck.

why the fuck dont you shut your big mouth asswipe like we said before but obviously with a prick like you you dont have the ability to remember things,YOU YANKS RUINED THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE,so how the fuck can you have a go at the fathers of the language you speak everyday,do yourself a favour and and go suck your daddys cock some more you backwoods incest ridden jethro look alike homosexual nob end

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

YOU YANKS RUINED THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No we perfected it "."
    (the "." signifies finalization)

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

btw click this button
    to do a quote....

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    btw click this button
    to do a quote....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've already tried to tell him this twice.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have to agree with Nauseous tis time... he acts an awful lot like sparky. Sparkys long lost english brother?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    it means 'nothing'.. and stop fucking generalising you piece of shit fried chicken licken nigger<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, we need to stop generalizing ppl b/c of their location.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    yeah, we need to stop generalizing ppl b/c of their location.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut the fuck up spic...

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    shut the fuck up spic...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut the fuck up chink

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

ya fucking useless asswipe cunt...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking of useless asswipe cunts, how's your mom doing? Does her breath still smell like my cock?

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    361-595-4448
    i just know i am gonna regret this.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you didn't sound a damn thing like I was expecting, Kit...

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I just thought i'd stick my oar in this thread, for what it's worth (who am i kidding) regards to english/american english...

It's 'Lift' not 'Elevator'
    It's 'Football' not 'Soccer'
    It's 'I am wankered' not 'man i'm fucked'

ah fuck it, i am wankered...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Well, you didn't sound a damn thing like I was expecting, Kit...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what did u expect?

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:

It's 'I am wankered' not 'man i'm fucked'

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have yet to meet anyone in the USA to say "man Im fucked"... has anyone else?

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Rescue pilots in helicopters say it...

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I have yet to meet anyone in the USA to say "man Im fucked"... has anyone else?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i say that sometimes, "shit, i'm fuct"

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

posted May 31, 2002 09:06 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by tommy710:
    ya fucking useless asswipe cunt...

Speaking of useless asswipe cunts, how's your mom doing? Does her breath still smell like my cock?

--------------------

how the fuck do i know fred unlike a lot of your assbandit freinds i aint smelled your cock. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote