i'm coming! trobhadaibh!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Apr 28, 2004.

?

You wanna meet up when I cross the pond?

1. Hell yeah! WHOO HOOOO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, you scare me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only if you put out.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Schmed is a homo.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm... why am i not surprised that krapt-in shih-tsu was totally oblivious to the forum debut of those very gifs a few weeks ago :?

and if those gifs could barge through his doors of perception like a swat team at waco.. and still remain unnoticed.... then any attempt by me to paint his conscious canvas with the fact that there's guys out there who'd rather let their dicks drop off through lack of use than fuck anyone other than nursey would be doomed to frustrated failure....

so i'll save my breath

2. smiles

smiles New Member

anyone in particular pimp? :wink:

3. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

And I am not a HE thanks. Well, not last time I looked when in the bathroom.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

well its a "she" evidentally so i'm outta luck there. the Belgian was a charming fellow. well, until he married someone else to get his papers. *sigh i was going to chat up another Frenchie, Pierre was his name, but he married a nigress.

lose some, lose some more. *shrug

i mentioned nigress. looky here: http://www.nigress.com/index.php :lol: :) :lol:

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I couldnt even wait to read the last few posts i just wanted to be involved...ME ME ME ME. From now on when anyone posts ANYTHING, b4 you do ask yourself, how does this affect Schmed.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh, dont you worry honey. we still love your homo ass. XOXOX :wink:

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

And Pimp, just stay healthy cause I know Archie has had his eye on Nursey for quite some time now. And Shitzo, quit acting like you know anything about this forum you fucking newschool nitwit. Get your head back in the bong where it belongs.

8. Schmed

Schmed New Member

And Rat, shouldnt it be Get Small?? or is that not a steve martin reference?

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i'd rather be tall. wouldnt you? or would you rather be a mule?

10. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I'd rather be Schmed.

11. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

You've got low ambitions then.

12. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

so says the man who quotes himself...

13. smiles

smiles New Member

i sense a certain general distaste for Kaptain Skitzo among the fugly populace, please feel free to truly express your feelings - drawings are always helpful, self mutilation earns you extra points but the real bonus is in hacking off actual limbs and photographing/cannibalizing them

14. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Shares his wisdom....get it right.

15. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Good point, however am pretty sure 'wisdom' is collective as opposed to a viewpoint, which is 'debatable', possibly?