IM Chats

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by aperseghin, May 1, 2009.

1. aperseghin

aperseghin New Member

Im returning to Fugly after years away

Why are there no new IM chats. Have you all gone soft?
    are you a bunch of fucking cock gobblers.

Just kidding, but i really do like the victims and would like to see more of them if thats ok. The are the funniest part of the site.

Otherwise you might just see me driving up Old Columbia Road with a shotgun in my hand looking to buckshot rape Jeff or any of you other pantie waste motherfuckers. I'm gonna spray a fart so far down your throat its gonna coat your stomach like the pink stuff.

J/k

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

holy shit. well Ill jump right on it

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm waiting to see if those are magnums he's loading... And if they're 000 or 00 shot.

4. aperseghin

aperseghin New Member

Double 0 Bitch....

No seriously.. im sure you got the joke...

i really do think there should be more victims..

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

alrighty... what is your yahoo messenger ID?

Seriously I do have one saved, but I need to edit it... take out my screen name and my friend's ID, she still has no idea it is me, do not want to ruin my little side hobby of pranking a stupid chick. I also saved the craigslist ad that started it all.. and the emails... it

One day when I have time I will post on the forum.... look for the title "sassy red head"

6. aperseghin

aperseghin New Member

i'll be looking for it :)

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Triple aught leaves bigger welts on the person it strikes after passing through one or two bodies.

Cue "The More you Know" music... :)

8. aperseghin

aperseghin New Member