Im back...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by heather2477, Jul 1, 2002.

1. heather2477

heather2477 New Member

and im missing an ovary. AND im reallllly sore and fucked up. They didnt let me keep it but i asked them if i could.

I am fine and everything went ok, but I wont know anything about it for another week when i go for my check-up. I have to go Thursday and get my staples removed. Gonna be fun I bet. Anyone know if it's gonna hurt?

Anyway, thanks for your concern. You guys are the best!!!***

***ok not all of you but most.

2. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Staples hurt like a mutha fucka. When I went to get my stiches out after my surgery there was a woman next to me that was gettin her staples out....She broke her husbands fingers. ANNNND the picture frame behind her with her elbow.
    Happy trails!

3. heather2477

heather2477 New Member

I'm scared. Someone go with me and hold my hand. *thinks about the broken hand*
    I promise I wont hurt you...

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Relax... it's pretty cool. If you ask them, they'll let you keep the staples they pull out... Here's a few that came out of my back one time...

(I seem to have lost a few over the years, but that'll at least give you an idea - nifty how the 'puller' turns them into bird-shapes)

Oh, and since they can only use the staple puller once, if you ask 'em, they'll let you keep that, too:

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaved Beaver:
    Anyone know if it's gonna hurt?
    Anyway, thanks for your concern. You guys are the best!!!***
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

doesn't hurt and come out faster (and feel less creepy) than stitches...unless they snag a vein on the end of one and pull it out through the little hole...if it breaks it will bleed like a mofo and they have to split you open real fast to stitch it and shove it back in...if it doesn't break they just make the hole a little bigger and stuff it back in, then it just hurts like a leg cramp for a few weeks...either is really very terrifying and will haunt you for the rest of your life.

just kidding, I don't think snagging a vein is possible...hmm, maybe it is...let us know if it happens to you!

What drugs ja get?

6. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

They don't let you keep anything from the doctor's office. That is so lame. When I was younger I had some serious migranes. They took head X-Rays to see if I had a tumor (I didn't). Anyway, I used to wear this pentagram necklace all the time and I forgot to take it off. The X-Ray pictures came out looking like a screaming skull with an inverted pentagram under it (the chain had gotten flipped). They wouldn't make me a copy.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

good to see you back beaver,can i stop pretending to be half human now and get back to slagging you off???

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ill hold your hand, but I have a very serious death grip from rotating super heavy wall tubing all night... (yeah that shit is heavy, if you sonr beilve me, find a 7 pound can, hold it out in front of you, all the way out< and rotate if for 15 mins non-stop)

Anyways I have these ungodly forarm muscles, sort of like a mutant popeye I guess.. i was fucking with some one recently and I grabbed there neck and squoze, they cried like a bitch...

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Visual Aid:

10. kitana

kitana New Member

glad yer back, HD.

Lomo: wtf did u do to get staples in yer back?

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I kinda had this big fucking gash back there about an inch away from my spine.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Ill hold your hand, but I have a very serious death grip from rotating super heavy wall tubing all night... (yeah that shit is heavy, if you sonr beilve me, find a 7 pound can, hold it out in front of you, all the way out< and rotate if for 15 mins non-stop)

Anyways I have these ungodly forarm muscles, sort of like a mutant popeye I guess.. i was fucking with some one recently and I grabbed there neck and squoze, they cried like a bitch...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They also cried at my atorcious spelling...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    I kinda had this big fucking gash back there about an inch away from my spine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why?

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    why?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because the skin had seperated there about an inch or so deep.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Because the skin had seperated there about an inch or so deep.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why?

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Because of the cut, of course.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

Because of the cut, of course.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BUT HOW DID U GET THE CUT?

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

From a sharp object, of course...

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

heheheheeh you aint gonna give up are ya kit thats whay i love you well i dont know about love but thats why i wanna fuck you anyway.