I'm baaaaack! YAY!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by snoodles, Jun 20, 2001.

1. snoodles

snoodles New Member

I was in Disney world and we just had the best time! I will try to post some pictures of me and my friends when I get them developed. YAY! Everybody SNOODLE!

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Wow. Thats really gross. You should turn from your homosexual, foreskin, sword fights and accept pussy as your personal saviour. God doesn't want you to be gay. He wants you to love women. Try it out and tell us what you think.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

snoodles: DONT LISTEN TO HIM!!!

4. snoodles

snoodles New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Flowerdawg:
    Wow. Thats really gross. You should turn from your homosexual, foreskin, sword fights and accept pussy as your personal saviour. God doesn't want you to be gay. He wants you to love women. Try it out and tell us what you think.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No thank you, but I appreciate the advice. Once you've watched the head of your blood engorged penis spear another man's hairy ass, and you hear him grunt like a wildebeeste in heat....you will never look at a whiney woman he same way again. (I'm geting a tingly thinking about it) Try it and tell us what you think. YAY FOR GAY!

5. kitana

kitana New Member

that's right! u tell him, snoodles

6. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

fucking faggots and Jebus freaks are taking over Fugly. I want my money back Marvin you fuck.

7. tylenol44

tylenol44 New Member

SNOODLES YO UASS WRENCH!!! What the fuck is going on?? WHo let that shit in??? I could live with the experimenting queers like Cheezenutz and pinkorbrown and icare and all those shits but this is fuckin nasty. Find another home you queer fuck.

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

*Pulls on balaclava and reaches for baseball bat*

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hmmm... I learned a new word today!

Thanks, PinkorBrown!

10. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

I thought a SNOODLES was when u used a FUCKING FORK to check for PEANUTS IN YOUR POOP

11. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fecal Leaker:
    I thought a SNOODLES was when u used a FUCKING FORK to check for PEANUTS IN YOUR POOP <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<marquee><font size=4> WELCOME HOME SHITHEAD!!! </font></marquee>