I'll bet you've all got some good fuckin' stories...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jul 1, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

MS: sux to be u!

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    MS: sux to be u!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure does, but it's ok because it sucks to be everybody. That's the first noble truth of the Buddha.

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

The thing to do when you are at a party with a Jacuzzi, is to wait until a couple gets in by themselves, and when they get all snuggly and romantic....toss in an unplugged toaster and see how they react.

That was funny as hell.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Sure does, but it's ok because it sucks to be everybody. That's the first noble truth of the Buddha.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so yer a buddhist?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    The thing to do when you are at a party with a Jacuzzi, is to wait until a couple gets in by themselves, and when they get all snuggly and romantic....toss in an unplugged toaster and see how they react.

That was funny as hell.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    The thing to do when you are at a party with a Jacuzzi, is to wait until a couple gets in by themselves, and when they get all snuggly and romantic....toss in an unplugged toaster and see how they react.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

unplugged ?!!?!

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    unplugged ?!!?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u just wanna kill some ppl

7. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

So when I was younger, I used to house sit for my parents when they went out of town. It was pretty fresh because their house beat the hell out of my apartment. Plus, they had a jaccuzzi. That's where all the trouble began...

So I used to have parties when the folks were out of town. Hell, why not? When I was younger, family vacations were trips to some lame cabin or historical site. As soon as I went off to college, their vacations were suddenly cruises and trips to South America and Europe. What a gyp! I figured the parties served them right.

So these parties began to get a preputation and the jaccuzzi earned the name "Breeding Pit". That's when the real fun started.

So one night I'm in the hot-tub, and there's this lady in my lap and a bunch of people are going for it, and it's like some wonderful beer commercial in my back yard, only with fatter chicks and normal looking guys. I'm slammed on Rum and Cokes.

This guy who was tending bar comes out and says to me, "Hey man, I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're out of coke (cola). The good news is that you've got plenty of 151 left." So I took the bottle and drank it straight (the source of the problem as the story continues).

The girl in my lap pulls the bottom of her baithing suit aside and things get more intimate. I remember saying, "Well, I won't take issue with this development." And she said, "What?" and I said, "Nothing."

Some time later I crawled out of the jaccuzzi to throw up (151 + beer + hot tub = time to purge the storage tank). Then everything went black.

When I woke up I was conscious of a terrible pain in my head and a burning on my back. I had passed out on the ground after hurling and everyone had left me there...

in the yard...

nude...

I was sunburnt over exactly 1/2 my body, I had a lobster back and a pasty white front. It hurt a lot. Plus I was outside the house... nude.

There were no towels or clothes left out for me. And the back door was ...

locked.

I ended up crawling into the house through my old bedroom window, about 6' off the ground and over some bushes. The neighbor was outside doing lawnwork with his kid and I heard him say, "Oh god," and then yell, "Tommy, get in the house! Now!"

They moved away one month later.

When I got inside I noticed that some of them had stayed to clean the house. It was vaccuumed and swept and all the cups and dishes were in the dishwasher. I found a note on the kitchen table that read:

"HA HA!"

I tended to my hangover and went to bed.

Post yer stories kids. It's fun.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Hey i gotta great story...
    Once i joined this forum that was pretty funny until this prick came on some day and posted a story that he either read in one of the sunday suppliments or saw in a film,he had to do this you see to make himself feel better as he was a 45 year old virgin that still lived with his parents that sat in his room all day surfing chatrooms to find 12 year old boys to seduce.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Oh how we laughed.
    Prick.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'd have left you to clean up that shit...

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Hey i gotta great story...
    Once i joined this forum that was pretty funny until this prick came on some day and posted a story that he either read in one of the sunday suppliments or saw in a film,he had to do this you see to make himself feel better as he was a 45 year old virgin that still lived with his parents that sat in his room all day surfing chatrooms to find 12 year old boys to seduce.

I let him seduce me. He picked me up one day after sunday school and told me he would give me candy if I would just get in the van with him. I wish I hadn't gone. He and this harry guy jumped me and kept taking turns making me feel icky and taking pictures of me using their left hands to hold the camera. It was awful but part of me liked it.
    When they dumped me out of the van somewhere in Soho, I had to blow an old cab driver to take me home. I told my mom I was out selling pencils to pay the rent. I gave her the fiver they stuffed in my crack to make hey buy the story. She washed off the bill and ran off to that man on the corner she knows. I haven't seen her since.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're going to post, tell the whole story.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    unplugged ?!!?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, only if you don't really want to electrocute them. Otherwise, make sure that sonofabitch is secured to a socket.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I let him seduce me. He picked me up one day after sunday school and told me he would give me candy if I would just get in the van with him. I wish I hadn't gone. He and this harry guy jumped me and kept taking turns making me feel icky and taking pictures of me using their left hands to hold the camera. It was awful but part of me liked it.
    When they dumped me out of the van somewhere in Soho, I had to blow an old cab driver to take me home. I told my mom I was out selling pencils to pay the rent. I gave her the fiver they stuffed in my crack to make hey buy the story. She washed off the bill and ran off to that man on the corner she knows. I haven't seen her since.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're going to post, tell the whole story.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehehehe nice one ford you funny bastard.