If you like your Beer mean,,,

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    That stuff gets you steaming, best pint for a 'quick' fix is Red Stripe, it's about the only decent strong lager out there I think...

2. stymie

stymie New Member

My local offie sells a purple can of lethality called Force Ten. This stuff does exactly what it says on the tin. 10% proof, not for girls.

3. stymie

stymie New Member

Oh by the way stocks of this strangeley deplete on giro day. Weird that.

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    I think, and Psycho Bob might be able to put me right on this, that Fosters and Carling are both owned by InterBrew so blame them for that crap they palm off as beer.... however remember Skol? that was fucking diabolical.

Is that still made?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yup both interbrew as for the skol we only do skoll super (9.5%) and it tastes almost as bad as spesh

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    There are a couple of places around here where I can get it in a mini-keg. It's another good one to drink during the summer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mini-keg! I hear a bingo!

I always keep mine, they make great testaments to my alcoholism...

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    Mini-keg! I hear a bingo!

I always keep mine, they make great testaments to my alcoholism...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did that for a while, too. However, I run out of floor space really fast when I do that.

(I should get a photo of my dumpster sometime - that will be my testament to my drunkeness. )

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    (I should get a photo of my dumpster sometime - that will be my testament to my drunkeness. )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why? did you fill it to the brim and sip through a straw?

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

No, but the trash men try to get whatever drippings that are left from each minikeg...

That's what happens when your trash collectors are drunks from West Philly. (Their truck itself is already littered with 40 ounce bottles..)

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

and i guess when they're through drinking, they can get all the money back off the returns.

heck, maybe they'd collect just enough to get a liquor chocolate.

someones bound to get shot over that fucker.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    How many pints (litres) to the keg and how much does it cost?...questions, questions... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit, man... didn't even see the question yeasterday... I've gotten them anywhere from $13 to $17 a keg, and it's a 5L keg. I hate that they started that built-in 'easy-spout' thing, it kinda takes a little away from the whole 'tapping' feeling. That, and if you ever reuse the keg as a trashcan, the damn spout gets in the way.

That shit's so good, it oughta come with bail money.