If I had a digital video camera

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Jan 8, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

i would have won the 300 fucking dollars by a landslide vote and we wouldn't have to worry about the fucking cheaters...

but all I had was a shitty still camera...I guess I ain't cool cause I don't have a video camera but it's discrimination man! I swear..Fugly is keepin us still camera guys down!

My dog should get a prize for this motherfcker..

2. I HATE NAGGERS

by the way, that really is my dog and all so don't be rippin that shit off like it's yours ya pricks...

3. 404

404 New Member

your right, you dont see a dog fucking those things everyday

4. Fried Lice

Fried Lice New Member

i just have one question.. where were you to have your dog fucking llamas ( i think they were llamas, i don't remember(talk about short memory))? are they your "llamas"? or something??

------------------
    <a href="http://member.bcentral.com/cgi-bin/fc/fastcounter-login?2294772" target="_top">
    </a>

------------------
    i contain lycanthropy

5. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fried Lice:
    i just have one question.. where were you to have your dog fucking llamas
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh..on my llama farm

6. 404

404 New Member

Have a llama farm must be kinda cool. can you like ride on those fuckers backs or what?

7. I HATE NAGGERS

nah they can only carry about 100 lbs and I am a fat fuck so I don't try to ride em.

8. 404

404 New Member

100 pounds isnt very much, what do you do with them just there for people to come look at them?

9. I HATE NAGGERS

I like to call them "pasture art"...
    when my ol lady gets out of school we'll probobly get serious about breeding/showing/selling etc...

10. 404

404 New Member

you cant eat llama's can you?

11. I HATE NAGGERS

yep. I have seen them on menus in NYC and Phoenix AZ as a 'gourmet" item....
    they are also eaten in South America..with all the redneck deer hunters around here I'm suprised mine haven't been BQ'd

12. 404

404 New Member

wow guess you'll have to try it sometime if one dies or something and tell me what it tastes like

13. Fried Lice

Fried Lice New Member

tell me as well.. also.. u really have a llama farm? i don't know why (and i'm not even calling you a liar) but i found that hard to believe.. as in.. i never thought i would find a llama herder(farmer) here? i thought of farmers as nice, quite peacefull people or something (stereotype i guess).. then we get one with the name of "I HATE N******" (sorry, i don't like that word =P). keep in mind.. i'm poking no fun at you, so don't take any offence.. i don't know if this is meant to be funny.. cuz i'm surprisingly seriouse i find.? okay.. enough of this weirdness talk coming out of my mouth.. post'ya later.

------------------
    <a href="http://member.bcentral.com/cgi-bin/fc/fastcounter-login?2294772" target="_top">
    </a>

------------------
    i contain lycanthropy

14. 404

404 New Member

your a little on the weird side there buddy, you must talk to yourself alot.. and you dont need to explain everything you say in ()'s

15. Fried Lice

Fried Lice New Member

yeah.. i know.. i am kinda weird.. i guess... and sorry about the ()'s. it's a bad habbit or something

------------------
    </a>

------------------
    i contain lycanthropy

16. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

So I sez to mabel I sez, I'll continue this later....

17. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

perhaps we could come up with a still camera images section aimed at the animal orientated snapper

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey thats my goddamned retared dog you son of a bitch!!!

19. I HATE NAGGERS

come get that motherfucker then asshole. He's stinkin the yard up

20. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

I rode an ostrich once, I got a pic to prove it too.

------------------
    Who are you and how did you get in here? Im a locksmith. And, im a locksmith