I'd like to extend a nice, greasy hand to our newest members (but not one of mine)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, May 2, 2012.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You groin-scratching, cum-burping, pimple-chewing, turd-gulping, filthy maggot sons of bitches...

Fuck you all and every mule you ran up here on (or in...)

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your genitals, and your arms be too short to scratch...

2. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

Re: I'd like to extend a nice, greasy hand to our newest members (but not one of mine

haha wonder how many more will come here and then leave. btw ministry says your a filthy fucking pig

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Re: I'd like to extend a nice, greasy hand to our newest members (but not one of mine

Sorry, I couldn't hear you... Take the goat cock outta your mouth when you want to talk...

4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Let's don't forget "may the curse of a thousand hemorrhoids ascend your left nostril"

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Straight ticket to the brain there! Time to pluck some nostrils!

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*pus

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

* LOMO SLAP *

:willynil:

8. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

So you goat and sheep blowers, like to play hand games with each other's cocks huh? what some sick people i have joined up with. avg normal males who like to drink beer and kick back and chill. and lomo you shouldn't extend your own hand anyways not till that shit is healed.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've been getting better bitchslappin' with my left lately...

Come to think of it, this forum doesn't even know about the hand yet.

10. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

Well if it helps,i found 2 bottles of super glue in the rodeo. i'll glue a pill for ya to a backer board. then send ya a pic:cool: we need some better smiley's and change the filter bitch aint but shit is what gives ? software?

11. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

damnit now it doesn't filter it *head scratch*

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The filter's a little slow, it seems.

And, Hell... I don't run the place - just my mouth.

13. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

Guess i can say the same.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Found something to help with your love life, Grizz...

Attached Files:

15. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

i dont need to lube, she already gets to wet.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Guess I can't argue with you on that one...

Lemme axe you sumthin' - she still gargle? :biggrin:

17. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

fuck it. neither of the 3

18. ErnestoMM

ErnestoMM New Member

~~~~~~~~~

thats Great thanks