I will help with the betterment of Texas!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Sep 17, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Well since Ofelia hasn't hacked herself off yet, I have planned to use my millions to help her in her suicide attempts, now just how this will be done is up for debate. Would anyone like to contribute in my plan to kill Ofelia? If so post how you want her to die.

Danzy, don't shed any tears, Ofelia doesn't share your feelings of love so help the good guys kill the bad girl.

And 1337, maybe u can have kitana contribute some ideas, since u r sooo tight.

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I say purchase some very large and heavy letter K's and fucking drop them on her, starting from her feet and working your way up. Slowly of course.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

as long as she is naked while doing it i dont really give a fuck how she kills herself i just wanna see her gash.

4. aznad

aznad New Member

LET DANZA LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AZNAD:
    LET DANZA LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tony, you're on!!!!

6. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

ross perot if you want to waste millions why don't you send them to me

maybe the jealousy would push your ofelia over the edge

7. aznad

aznad New Member

MR. PEROTE, YOU ARE A GOOD MAN AND WOULD MAKE A DAMN FINE PRESIDENT.

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Thank you so much Tony, would you like to be vice president?

9. 1337

1337 New Member

10. aznad

aznad New Member

ALGORE

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    www.dakotacom.net/~bthomas/911-tribute.jpg<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not gonna even look!! Plus I was already told what that site holds for the eyes

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Well since Ofelia hasn't hacked herself off yet, I have planned to use my millions to help her in her suicide attempts, now just how this will be done is up for debate. Would anyone like to contribute in my plan to kill Ofelia? If so post how you want her to die.

Danzy, don't shed any tears, Ofelia doesn't share your feelings of love so help the good guys kill the bad girl.

And 1337, maybe u can have kitana contribute some ideas, since u r sooo tight.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY ROSSY BOY! THAT'S MY FUCKING WIFE!

No one kills my wife until I've fucked her and divorced her. She said she was coming to Maryland this winter. Maybe I can get her drunk and to the courthouse then.....

13. aznad

aznad New Member

WHAT IT IS? DANZ DID NOT LOOK EITHER.

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    HEY ROSSY BOY! THAT'S MY FUCKING WIFE!

No one kills my wife until I've fucked her and divorced her. She said she was coming to Maryland this winter. Maybe I can get her drunk and to the courthouse then.....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But, Cheeze think of all the times ofelia has gotten your hopes up! All those times she said she would come see you or meet you and then you sit there and discover she will never show!! But if u must marry her and divorce her could it happen really really quick so I can have danza smother her with love and then have me carry out the will of the people?

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AZNAD:
    WHAT IT IS? DANZ DID NOT LOOK EITHER.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tony, you don't want to know, it is too hideous and grotesque for your tender eyes!!

1337, uhh what are you doing looking up that shit? An interesting and productive use of time I must say.

16. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

Those crazy Texans, what will they think of next?