I was having a disscusion with my beautiful girlfriend this

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 7, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

Or even worse, they get flipped around and stuck to your pubic hair!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're supposed to have hair in your pubic area?!?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    You're supposed to have hair in your pubic area?!? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. It seems so long ago... that was before the lung cancer...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

dont use nair, it doesnt work that well, wax the pubes off, its better

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    dont use nair, it doesnt work that well, wax the pubes off, its better<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've heard some baaaaaad Nair stories. I've always stayed away from that stinky depilatory.

5. Celexa

Celexa New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    dont use nair, it doesnt work that well, wax the pubes off, its better<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OUCH! thas gotta fucking hurt! you into pain??

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

YIKES!! this thread really went off topic

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I shaved once... I was in no way prepared for the severe itching that came afterwards... I thought my damn crabs came back at first!!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*shudders*

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    I shaved once... I was in no way prepared for the severe itching that came afterwards... I thought my damn crabs came back at first!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really enjoy crabs... Especially the claws.
    And lobster is fantastic!

But what has shaving got to do with them? Is that how you catch'em? I always thought it was done using a piece of rancid meat attached to a basket.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I always thought it was done using a piece of rancid meat attached to a basket.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rancid meat without pubes

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Sorry typo! That should have been *basket-case.

12. Celexa

Celexa New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    YIKES!! this thread really went off topic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok ok.. *slaps hand* back to the topic.. where were we?

brilliant genius that needs a vase to break to calm down

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Celexa:
    ok ok.. *slaps hand* back to the topic.. where were we?

brilliant genius that needs a vase to break to calm down
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That reminds me of this one time I was fishing off the Sea of Tranquility, when all of a sudden these goddamn martians started coming out of nowhere, and I had to string them all up on my line...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i hope you closed the door after them.... we don't want another outbreak of nothing

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

That reminds me of this one time I was fishing off the Sea of Tranquility, when all of a sudden these goddamn martians started coming out of nowhere, and I had to string them all up on my line...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did they make good bait?

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Did they make good bait?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have no idea. It was like catching crabs from a ten-dollar hooker from that point on...