I want to fuck Madonna.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 30, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I don't give a shit how old she is, how rancid, loose, and worn-out her cunt is, or even how disease-ridden she mmight be.

I can remember being young and thinking she was hot as hell, and to be quite honest, age and the wonders of modern photography/airbrushing have only added to her raw sexuality in my eye... (Besides, we all know that experience counts in certain areas, and I think she's more than qualified)

So, Madonna... I know you're a forum regular, I know you want to chalk up another lay to your scoresheet (Gotta beat Gene Simmons - he claims to have fucked >4,000 broads), and I just know you're eager to experience the Bitchslap Sensation first-hand... So, whaddyasay? Let's get the fuck on already, I'm a busy man and I've got a quota to meet myself...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Then, when I'm done using the Material Girl as a cum-dumpster... I want to fuck Liz Taylor in the ass and watch her wig fly off as I donkey punch the old hag.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

Does Nauseous know about this?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, kinda. I told her I was going to fuck a couple broads before I got around to slapping her around in the cement factory, but I don't think we discussed exactly who...

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    I don't give a shit how old she is, how rancid, loose, and worn-out her cunt is, or even how disease-ridden she mmight be.

I can remember being young and thinking she was hot as hell, and to be quite honest, age and the wonders of modern photography/airbrushing have only added to her raw sexuality in my eye... (Besides, we all know that experience counts in certain areas, and I think she's more than qualified)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better get your sorry arse over here then... You will find her in one her local haunts... The Dog and Bone. Yes a pub... coz just like her cockney, and well'ard husband, she has become a common British Citizen... Flakey Skank

6. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    (Gotta beat Gene Simmons - he claims to have fucked >4,000 broads<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And we all know why that is, don't we? He's gotta have the biggest tongue in the world!

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, kinda. I told her I was going to fuck a couple broads before I got around to slapping her around in the cement factory, but I don't think we discussed exactly who...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your cock will be deemed useless to me if you fuck that gap-toothed, broad-faced, badly-aging cunt known around the world as Madonna.

Actually the thought of you is starting to turn my stomach after this little bit of insight into your sexual nature.

You hit a RAW nerve, Lomo...

I hate that fucking bitch and her horrible music. I want her daughter to be afflicted with leukemia... wait! I want IMC to totally waste Lolita (or whatever the fuck the fatherless bastard's name is

Liz Taylor, Aunt Bee, the bitch from the Depend's ads, Queen Elizabeth, Oprah fuckin' Winfrey, Florence Henderson, Martha Stewart.... Isn't that enough aged pussy to keep you busy?!!

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    whut? are u serious? i have never even heard of this guy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The lead singer of, KISS?

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Here he is.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

no fucking way! he would choke on his own tongue. damned edited pics

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    And we all know why that is, don't we? He's gotta have the biggest tongue in the world!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut? are u serious? i have never even heard of this guy.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Your cock will be deemed useless to me if you fuck that gap-toothed, broad-faced, badly-aging cunt known around the world as Madonna.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

C'mon, baby... I was only playin' - honest! Why don't we just forget this whole thing happened?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Actually the thought of you is starting to turn my stomach after this little bit of insight into your sexual nature.

You hit a RAW nerve, Lomo...[/b<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

C'mon... if were a male and you'd been abstinent as long as I have, you'd realize that even Jessica Tandy looks like a prime place to keep your dick warm for a while...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    I never said I liked her... I can't stand her music any more than you can. The simple fact that she's stated liking Brittney Virgin Spears is enough to make me projectile vomit in itself.

Lolita sounds like a perfect name for her little bastard kid, too. I think she's got another fuck-trophy, too, but I'm not sure.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    C'mon... think for a moment. This is the FUGLY FORUMS... not exactly known for it's compassionate, light-hearted, non-nauseating topics... What better way to gross everyone else out than to claim allegiance to the worn-out pop queen?

I'd never tell the whole forum who I really have a fetish about... I mean, honestly... if they got wind of me wanting to pork Roseanne Barr I'd lose what little respect I'd gained in here...

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Roseanne? Here ya go.....

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm sorry, Lomo.

I shouldn't condemn.

You get a free kick-in-the-face pass.

15. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Prematurely suggested The Reverend Bitchslap:
    even Jessica Tandy looks like a prime place to keep your dick warm for a while...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I imagine she's cooled down quite a bit since she died in '94

{stares at the Roseanne pic}

Hmm...yup, I'd do her, too - as long as she kept her big yap shut...

...Not a problem, on second thought.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    I imagine she's cooled down quite a bit since she died in '94 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly my point!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>{stares at the Roseanne pic}

Hmm...yup, I'd do her, too - as long as she kept her big yap shut...

...Not a problem, on second thought.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just ask her to sing for you...

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'm sorry, Lomo.

I shouldn't condemn.

You get a free kick-in-the-face pass.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaw... I'm so happy you decided to put your sig back... I was getting worried for a moment...

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Roseanne? Here ya go.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh... dear...

Please excuse me, I'm going to have to run and get a towel...

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Aaaw... I'm so happy you decided to put your sig back... I was getting worried for a moment...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to worry. I was just being a typical cunt.

Can I kick you in the face now?!!

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not to worry. I was just being a typical cunt.

Can I kick you in the face now?!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends. Could you wear those cute little dyke boots like Madonna does and put on a fake mole?