I want to be like IMC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 19, 2001.

1. snoodles

snoodles New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tori_Anus:
    Now now Kitana,there's no need to keep up this 'nasty act' everythings changing here at fugly!Go on-put your REAL pic back up,please?You look so adorable in it!!

I LOVE THE BOW! Now if we could just get her in some real clothes, and perhaps a Gucci purse....

[ June 20, 2001: Message edited by: Tori_Anus ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. snoodles

snoodles New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tori_Anus:
    ...for those who are not already familiar with the project to which kinder gentler IMC refers,i have decided to repost this:

...everyones welcome!

[ June 20, 2001: Message edited by: Tori_Anus ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do those people use deoderant? I could give them some advice on their manner of dress,,YAY!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

i dont use gucci, i use PPG

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

first reg.. and now this...

but that 'fun with menstrual juices' sounds good...

do i need to go the whole hog and actually get in touch with the spiritualist thats buried deep inside of me..

or would i get away with faking it?

5. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i dont use gucci, i use PPG<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so nasty bitch, is that black shit around your eyes Deltron or Delthane?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

uh, what is that? i think that black stuff around my eyes is the editing that tori did. she put eyelashes and stuff. remember, the pic is at a LOW DPI

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

not that IHN knows anything about image resolutions!! Praise him!!!

8. Icare

Icare New Member

Edited it?I unedited it-to take away those nasty 'demon' eyebrows you gave yourself!Snoodles seems nice-why don't you let him take you under his wing?
    TSK!!!

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: Tori_Anus ]

9. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by snoodles:
    do those people use deoderant? I could give them some advice on their manner of dress,,YAY!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snoodles...no-no-one at the project uses deoderant,though they do use crushed marjoram and bicarbonate of soda,and dousings of patchouli oil.This allows the natural pheromones to circulate freely.This ensures that all the women menstruate at the SAME TIME,which is really important for the type of bonding that is encouraged at the project.At that time,the women-young and old-retreat to the 'bleeding tent' where they sing and make hemp flax 'vaginal wads' (an environmentally kind alternative to commercial sanitary protection.)
    They also make all their own clothing at the project,so send them patterns -'Starbright'(Tristram) and 'Silent Waterfall'(Malicia) -the classroom 'parents' (we prefer this to 'teachers')in the picture,would be simply thrilled by any contributions you could make.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

Edited it?I unedited it-to take away those nasty 'demon' eyebrows you gave yourself!Snoodles seems nice-why don't you let him take you under his wing?
    TSK!!!

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: Tori_Anus ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh, those are my real eyebrows

11. kitana

kitana New Member

hee-hee. now tori, why dont u tell everyone that u r the wicked witch of the UK???

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

babe.. you still look gorgeous even with a green face...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

hahaha! well, i got a big gun!
    Pimp: if Nursey face looked like her ass, you would still think she was pretty. i got something else u would like...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

haha..
    like i already told you when you messaged me and told me you were 'stealing' my pics offa my page..
    they're in the public domain..

do with them what you will..

and i spoke to ho and she thinks it's funny too.. (if she felt insulted this would be a different post altogether)

if you were tryina piss me off.. sorry...

but keep up the good work..

art progs ... do they make up for a lack of sexual drive/activity....
    discuss

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ps ... kitana.. word of advice...

make your pics smaller...

600 pixels wide is plenty in the forum... otherwise ppl have to scroll to see full pic which is a pain in the ass

those collages you posted were 1600 wide

for fucks sake.. the net in general is optimised for those who run their desktops at 800x600.. and the newer flash based sites require 1024x768.. but 1600x1200 is asking too much...

your works of creation will still have an impact if you shrink them..

please...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

how do i make my pics smaller?

17. Icare

Icare New Member

P.DIDDY-THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!SCAN NO-BUTT-PLUG-UP-ASS PIC NOW!!!
    I know someone in N.Carolina with a 'BIG TRUCK',Kitana...he has happily agreed (for a small fee) to MOW YOU DOWN !!!

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

In whatever photoshop program you're using, there should be an option to resize the pic... make sure you check off the box that says 'keep dimensions' - or your image might look 'stretched' - please, no puns here...

Oh, and I LMAO at your siskel and ebert bit... sorry, tori

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

how old is kitana again? im guessing 12.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

i am not 12, some guy thought i was 14, i can pass for 16-ppl tell me, but i am really 19