I want to be like IMC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 19, 2001.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I have decided that IMC has set a damn good example for all of us to follow. I have decided that from now on, I will be a kinder gentler, Cheezedawg. I will no longer call PinkyBrownEye a shit stain, or continue to stalk my lost love Kitana, or randomly insult masterbators like Drug Matthews and Dick Cranium. No. From now on, I will follow IMC's example and become a model forum junkie. FLOWERS AND KISSES FOR EVERYONE! Love is in the air tonight. I salute you IMC. You are my new kindler, gentler, hero.

Huggs,
    Cheezedawg

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

And I will now go by the name, Flowerdawg.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its easy my friend! just accept jesus christ as your personal saviour and the rest will fall into place

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Cheeze, (I refuse to call you flower) does this mean that I don't have to give you 7 blowjobs?

And by the way... if you really want to be a nice guy, start calling him PinkorBrown.

5. Icare

Icare New Member

Err...IMC...there's a little someone who STILL keeps asking after you...

Caillie

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tori_Anus:
    Err...IMC...there's a little someone who STILL keeps asking after you...

Caillie
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww I had forrgoten about her... how is tha twonderful beautiful blessed soul doing? still living in that fine community project?

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I accepted Jesus now. He spoke to me in a vision and said Satan would be trying to tempt me back to my ways with a hot piece of ass soon. I pray I have the courage to overcome temptation and stand tall!

By the way, PinkyBrownEye is better than Pinkorbrown69. I see it this way. Pink or Brown in a 69 position depicts either giving oral sex to a female, or giving oral pleasure to a man's anal hole when pink is not present. Homosexuality and fornication are both sins, but a PinkyBrownEye is merely a worn out body part, or a disease. Nothing sinful about having a pink brown eye yanno?

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

You mean I'm a sinner? Oh no... And I've tried so hard to remain pure...
    I guess I'll just have to find Jesus for myself. I've been told I can find him hanging around the toilets in Kings Cross station... Apparently, he's the one with the dreadlocks...

[ June 20, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]

9. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A Kinder, Gentler, P4|\|1c:
    Aww I had forrgoten about her... how is tha twonderful beautiful blessed soul doing? still living in that fine community project?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes,she is...where she has spent what feels to her like an eternity of being innocent,playful and free under the watchful gaze of Father Sun...but the community project leaders have recently noted how Caillie is fast flourishing into a young woman...a woman who's time approaches to give the most precious gift of all,a new baby for the community project,to fill the void young Caillie leaves once she is given her rites by the senior community project women...the menstrual face dobbing(using Cailley's menstrual emmissions,naturally-leads to a greater sense of partaking and connectedness amongst the community project in Cailley's precious rite) and the speculum/torch/mirror lessons which will culminate in a fantastic big party for all the project,with singing,dancing,hair braiding,body painting,stories from the elders and such like.
    At the end of the night,man shall be picked to fertilise Cailley's eggs,which until now i would never have considered you for IMC,but after the magical transformation i have witnessed here today,i might just be slipping a word into the ears of the community project leaders!Keep up this beautiful walking with the Lord and you never know-it might be time to buy wedding bands and Guatemalen his and hers baby slings,and time to share that heart of gold.

10. Icare

Icare New Member

...for those who are not already familiar with the project to which kinder gentler IMC refers,i have decided to repost this:

...everyones welcome!

[ June 20, 2001: Message edited by: Tori_Anus ]

11. Icare

Icare New Member

ERR-NO PIMP...i don't think the likes of you need bother coming along

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

OH for fucks sake...

i changed my username from PimpDaddy to a less threatening P.Diddy to project a more positive image and to show i take my position as a role model seriously...

and i did it ages ago..

so i think i should be allowed to smear myself with menstrual blood...

not fair *huff*

13. kitana

kitana New Member

uhh, Cheezy, i like it when u stalk me.

What the Fuck is going on here???

i hate this mushy shit, u guys are starting to scare me

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You like it when I stalk you? Hmmmmm. Perhaps you are the hot sex Jesus warned me about. TEMPTRESS! Although the thought of having a virgin does appeal to me.... STOP IT FLOWERDAWG! You are reverting back to your old ways. Ok. If I kept stalking you, you would eventually get fucked. You would enjoy it so much... that you wouldn't want to cut off balls anymore. And none of us want to see you get addicted to nuts. We love our casterating princess with the pretty eyes and the innocent face. Mmmmm adorable. Like a little innocent child. Just waiting to be blossomed into womanhood. I can almost feel your warm wet... STOP IT FLOWERDAWG! YOU ARE DOING IT AGAIN! Oh right. I better chill. Be good and say your prayers!

Kisses around the room,
    Flowerdawg

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

be strong brother flowerdawg, recognise the serpent and cast it far from your soul...

wtf?!?... now i'm doing it

16. kitana

kitana New Member

*shaking butt up against the computer screen*
    haha!

17. Icare

Icare New Member

Now now Kitana,there's no need to keep up this 'nasty act' everythings changing here at fugly!Go on-put your REAL pic back up,please?You look so adorable in it!!

[ June 20, 2001: Message edited by: Tori_Anus ]

18. kitana

kitana New Member

oh, shit! hahaha!

that's funny! i got to take some new pics of me...

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why must you guys see the evil in everything? I only wish you guys the best.. Praise his holy name

20. kitana

kitana New Member

i think i am going nuts