I want private Green dead!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Totalrecall1982, Jul 11, 2006.

?

What do you think?

1. Death

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Life in prison

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Totalrecall1982

Totalrecall1982 New Member

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

And I thought Abu Ghraib was a black eye for the US. This piece of shit is setting our efforts to stabilize Iraq back to zero. Not that we've gained the respect or love of all Iraqis (fear, perhaps) but we are actually doing some good things over there. This kind of story, however, will gain more headlines and cast a pall over any good deed done to date. One "ah, shit" will negate all "atta-boys," as they say. The American soldier's perception at home is even at risk. We've moved from being spit on in airports to gaining the admiration (if not acceptance) of the public, even if they don't agree with the politics that put us in the Middle East. This could be a dengerous move backward. I assume he is being prosecuted on the Uniform Code of Military Justice but he should be turned over to the Iraqis. I'm sure they can mete out something appropriate. LIFE IN PRISON (in Iraq). Would that amount to DEATH? Probably.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Also his accomplices how about them personally I would like to see them tried by the Iraqi's now we cannot really do that for the accomplices but him well that’s a different story since he is a civilian now I believe he could well be extradited to Iraq to stand trial.

The story is so damn crazy I'm waiting for all the details. It is a proven fact that the Iraqi's are prone to lying against the Americans and setting them up for propaganda purposes. One good example would be the mosque where they placed dead bodies inside to make like there was a massacre. If this guy did what is being said then he is a real shitbag as well as a retard. Then also there are the accomplices what of them? Are there that many shitbags in one unit that would actually get together and try to pull something like this off?

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Point taken. If he's innocent, I'm sorry. If he's as guilty as accused, screw this (alleged) shitbag and his partners in war crime. Maybe shitbags run in packs. It's hard to believe (jaded as I am) that these soldiers could stoop so low. Making prisoners do naked pyramids is just hazing. These guys are trying to get an Oliver Stone movie made about them. Alas, they've decapitated no one yet so they still pale in comparison to those Al-Jazeera darling insurgents.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

One senario, Hot middleeastern chick lures the soldiers over to her place after hours. Some horney solders that aint had pussy since pussy had them show up. "They are breaking rules already and know that they can potentially get slammed" Then after they have sex and the needed DNA evidence the terrorists go in and massacar the family. Then they spread the rumer around the city. Some regular city folk vouch that they saw the soldiers in the area it seemed suspicious they were not on a patrol perse.

Thing is I understand there may be a soldier that has came out and admitted to all the details.

I'm waiting for those details.

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

The one gaping hole in your theory. But maybe there is one. I guess enough time in the desert will drop your standards a bit.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hehe so true. Other than your name you do basically talk the talk to make me believe you might have done some time in the service. And if that’s the case I know you know how those standards can drop. I mean the units I was in would have like less than 10 percent chicks but everyone of the ten would have about ten little puppy dog jar heads following them around regardless if they were ugly or not. Something about being around a bunch of guys all day long make a female seem really pleasing to look at. In the Navy they called them waves and they guys spent all day long trying to catch a wave. Marines called then WMs not as snappy I guess for a name.

8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Yes, I've done some time "over there." There may have been some hotness beneath those veils but I couldn't tell. Standards were dropping like rocks in an avalanche. There must have been a lot a pretty women in the US then because I think all the ugly ones were at my base. But even the homeliest of women can find a date in the service. Still, I was faithful to Rosy Palm and her five sisters.

9. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Low standards are not a crime.

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Preach, brotha, preach. And, fortunately, women drop theirs from time to time so I can get laid, too.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i heard the girl was 14 btw, thought i'd mention that if you wanna go with your terrorist temptress theory..

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah that goes to the whole if it’s true what I hear idea. Then I think the death penalty would be good. I'm certain he is going to try some sort of mental case defense.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

And you thought the OJ evidence was tainted.

As much time that passed between the incident and the accusation they could have said old GW did it.

I am with joe in the fact that if he did it, the iraqis should try him, with the worst defense lawyer we can muster up.

I think the 'rosey palms' method is probably the best at keeping stupid ass thoughts like that at bay. Were they under the influence of some drug/alcohol? Not saying that would make it okay, but it would help explain how so many could watch and not do anything to prevent it. I read that they subdued her, he went into the back, killed the family, came back with blood all overhim and then raped her. Also saw that he had some dicipline issues as well (prior to alledged event).

I havent heard the girl was 14, but this is probably another thing that we wont ever know the whole story to.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

do you think that, in the future, the ones who can't use the "i was just following orders!" defense, will try some of those mental case defenses...

it's all pretty indefensible to me anyway..

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Im waiting for someone to just use the 'hey im a dumbass' defense.

"You cant prosecute me cause Im a dumbass" - It would be refreshing to see them hanged.

Of course they will blame it on rytalin(SP?) or his mom was on a hormone replacement medication while she was pregnant. He was dropped on his head. He came out backwards. The Iraqi chick was asking for it.

But then again, evidence is key. It was said that they burned their BDUs after the incident. But if its true there should be tons of evidence of them in the house, even if it was made of mud.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I am on the fence about having him tried by another country. It sets a precedent where innocent troops are falsely accused and slaughtered in a rigged court system. Thank god he gets tried by the military and not the civilian courts. Like the O.J. example for instance he could go Scott free cause he said his helmet did not fit so you must acquit.

17. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I'm with you there. I really don't belive extradition is the answer but I know the Iraqis would take care of business and not pussy-foot around the appellate courts. Again, if innocent, God save them. If guilty, may He mave mercy on their souls. I could not.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i think we should have justice.. US in iraq style.. just round up a whole bunch of americans, soldiers, civilians, contractors whatever.... it doesn't matter.. all look same anyway.. throw a couple in a river, shoot a few.. and their families and neighbours too for good measure, and shove the rest in jail till you can think up something to charge them with.. and you might as well rape some of them with glowsticks to relieve the boredom

19. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I'm worried about a Lyndie England outcome to this. The "I'm a dumbass" defense worked quite well in her case, I'm willing to bet it cut her sentence by 10 years.

20. phatboy

phatboy New Member

If it comes out that it was staged. There better be a whole lot off ass kissing regarding the media, who has all ready tried him in their minds.

Could you imagine todays media in WWII?