I want Baby Girl to suck my filthy COCK!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fecal Leaker, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

until A: I squirt my come in her mouth
    or B: Until my smash her face in with my claw hammer...

------------------
    Eat shit and live.....1000 flies can't be wrong

2. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

is that wierd??

------------------

3. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Yes just a tad. Respond everyone: FUCKYOUSNOOGANSYOULIMEYFUCKINGCUNTFACEDFUCKINGFUCKER

4. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

no. YOU COCKHEADED SHITEATING PENISAURUS.

------------------

5. suaf

suaf New Member

OK, fuck you Snoogie

6. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

Weird....holy shit you actually have to ask. I think that you are anus fucking butt licking cocksucking motherfucking loser.......Amazing how much better I feel...

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Glad your mum's 'sac is obliterated' now,snooguns...
    Birth by the Rectum.--In some cases in which there is some obstacle to the delivery of a child by the natural passages, the effects of nature to expel the product of conception lead to an anomalous exit. There are some details of births by the rectum mentioned in the last century by Beta and others. Payne cites the instance of a woman of thirty-three, in labor thirtysix hours, in whom there was a congenital absence of the vaginal orifice. The finger, gliding along the perineum, arrived at a distended anus, just inside of which was felt a fetal head. He anesthetized the patient and delivered the child with forceps, and without perineal rupture. There was little hemorrhage, and the placenta was removed with slight difficulty. Five months later, Payne found an unaltered condition of the perineum and vicinity; there was absence bf the vaginal orifice, and, on introducing the finger along the anterior wall of the rectum, a fistula was found, communicating with the vagina; above this point the arrangement and the situation of the parts were normal.

The woman had given birth to three still-born children, and always menstruated easily. Coitus always seemed satisfactory, and no suspicion existed in the patient's mind, and had never been suggested to her, of her abnormality. Harrison saw a fetus delivered by the anus after rupture of the uterus; the membranes came away by the same route. In this case the neck of the uterus was cartilaginous and firmly adherent to the adjacent parts. In seven days after the accouchement the woman had completely regained her health.

Vallifineri reports the instance of a woman who possessed two uteruses, one communicating with the vagina, the other with the rectum. She had permitted rectal copulation and had become impregnated in this manner. Louis, the celebrated French surgeon, created a furore by a pamphlet entitled "De partium externarum generationi inservientium in mulieribns naturali vitiosa et morbosa dispositione, etc~," for which he was punished by the Sorbonne, but absolved by the Pope.

He described a young lady who had no vaginal opening, but who regnlarly menstruated by the rectum. She allowed her lover to have connection with her in the only possible way, by the rectum, which, however, sufficed for impregnation, and at term she bore by the rectum a well-formed child. Hunter speaks of a case of pregnancy in a woman with a double vagina, who was delivered at the seventh month by the rectum, Mekeln and Andrews give instances of parturition through the anus.

Morisani describes a case of extrauterine pregnancy with tubal rupture and discharge into the culdesac, in which there was delivery by the rectum. After an attack of severe abdominal pain, followed by hemorrhage, the woman experienced an urgent desire to empty the rectum. The fetal movements ceased, and a recurrence of these symptoms led the patient to go to stool, at which she passed blood and a seromucoid fluid, She attempted manually to remove the offending substances from the rectum, and in consequence grasped the leg of a fetus. She was removed to a hospital, where a fetus nine inches long was removed from the rectum. The rectal opening gradually cicatrized, the sac became obliterated, and the woman left the hospital well.

8. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

stop posting these epic fucking novels. i'm having a tiff with BG because she really hiurt my feelings with her last post and I haven't got time to read these long bullshit posts. I think she may be a cunt.you may be Too

------------------

9. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

Yeah stop with the no nonsense shit assed poetry that nobody read, it is really hard on the eyes when scrolling down to miss it. F.Leaker.......hurt feelings...and I thought cunt was a bad, bad word.I agree with you, nursey has to go back to the nursury rhymes,I can't take it anymore. So fuck right off with the bullshit nursey.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ha ha haaaa-pricks

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

You're a walking medical dictionary aren't you?

I'm drunk as fuck and I just hit 200 posts and it's 3 in the morning, so I'm gonna bow out gracefully.Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you over there in the corner.Word

------------------
    I contain organs.

12. riot

riot New Member

I'm gonna take a wild guess and saaaayyy... B

------------------

13. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

That is so sad. You actually WROTE all that you sad cunt? For once I have to agree with the other two...and fuck off BabyGirl this is just me against them!!!

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

did i remember to say......
    Birth by the Rectum.--In some cases in which there is some obstacle to the delivery of a child by the natural passages, the effects of nature to expel the product of conception lead to an anomalous exit. There are some details of births by the rectum mentioned in the last century by Beta and others. Payne cites the instance of a woman of thirty-three, in labor thirtysix hours, in whom there was a congenital absence of the vaginal orifice. The finger, gliding along the perineum, arrived at a distended anus, just inside of which was felt a fetal head. He anesthetized the patient and delivered the child with forceps, and without perineal rupture. There was little hemorrhage, and the placenta was removed with slight difficulty. Five months later, Payne found an unaltered condition of the perineum and vicinity; there was absence bf the vaginal orifice, and, on introducing the finger along the anterior wall of the rectum, a fistula was found, communicating with the vagina; above this point the arrangement and the situation of the parts were normal.

The woman had given birth to three still-born children, and always menstruated easily. Coitus always seemed satisfactory, and no suspicion existed in the patient's mind, and had never been suggested to her, of her abnormality. Harrison saw a fetus delivered by the anus after rupture of the uterus; the membranes came away by the same route. In this case the neck of the uterus was cartilaginous and firmly adherent to the adjacent parts. In seven days after the accouchement the woman had completely regained her health.

Vallifineri reports the instance of a woman who possessed two uteruses, one communicating with the vagina, the other with the rectum. She had permitted rectal copulation and had become impregnated in this manner. Louis, the celebrated French surgeon, created a furore by a pamphlet entitled "De partium externarum generationi inservientium in mulieribns naturali vitiosa et morbosa dispositione, etc~," for which he was punished by the Sorbonne, but absolved by the Pope.

He described a young lady who had no vaginal opening, but who regnlarly menstruated by the rectum. She allowed her lover to have connection with her in the only possible way, by the rectum, which, however, sufficed for impregnation, and at term she bore by the rectum a well-formed child. Hunter speaks of a case of pregnancy in a woman with a double vagina, who was delivered at the seventh month by the rectum, Mekeln and Andrews give instances of parturition through the anus.

Morisani describes a case of extrauterine pregnancy with tubal rupture and discharge into the culdesac, in which there was delivery by the rectum. After an attack of severe abdominal pain, followed by hemorrhage, the woman experienced an urgent desire to empty the rectum. The fetal movements ceased, and a recurrence of these symptoms led the patient to go to stool, at which she passed blood and a seromucoid fluid, She attempted manually to remove the offending substances from the rectum, and in consequence grasped the leg of a fetus. She was removed to a hospital, where a fetus nine inches long was removed from the rectum. The rectal opening gradually cicatrized, the sac became obliterated, and the woman left the hospital well. With her new bundle of fucking joy which she named 'Snooguns'.the end.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I'm off for a shit now-give us your landmail address and i'll send to you as a nice little brother or sister for you to play with.

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    That is so sad. You actually WROTE all that you sad cunt? For once I have to agree with the other two...and fuck off BabyGirl this is just me against them!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are these 2 nifty commands called "cut" and "paste",you might have heard of them.......cockslapper.

------------------
    I contain organs.

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...led the patient to go to stool, at which she passed blood and a seromucoid fluid, She attempted manually to remove the offending substances from the rectum, and in consequence grasped the leg of a fetus. She was removed to a hospital, where a fetus nine inches long was removed from the rectum. The rectal opening gradually cicatrized, the sac became obliterated, and the woman left the hospital well. With her new bundle of fucking joy which she named 'Snooguns'.the end.

That's me using copy+paste again!Hooray

18. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Yes prick I do know how to use a computer...as for nursey, well now you're just making a fool of yourself. PD where did u get that picture from?

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Atleast my posts are slightly more imaginative than..."Wow! He smokes weed he's dead cool. Oh no he fucks sheep he's not so cool." ...grunt

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Atleast my posts are slightly more imaginative than..."Wow! He smokes weed he's dead cool. Oh no he fucks sheep he's not so cool." ...grunt