I think I'm going to fucking cry...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I feel the exact same way about punk-ass kids vandalizing old buildings.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Did that hit a nerve Lomo?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It was horrible... raw nerve, my ass... this shit went straight for the heart.

5. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Im must pray now....for I have seen the unbarable

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    Im must pray now....for I have seen the unbarable <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have just earned 10,000 points in my book.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    You have just earned 10,000 points in my book.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She spelled unbearable wrong so she gets negative 5,000 in my book.

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

hey Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus did you get your name from a daoc account? also if you havent allready check out dungeon siege its kinda sweet. what kinda games are you into?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck you... no ammount of disregard for the English language lowers my respect for someone..... err....... wait a minute... Leslie M. Collins is the only exception, but he's got tourette's syndrome. He's the only exception because he's cool...

Just wish I could get him to start posting here...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    hey Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus did you get your name from a daoc account? also if you havent allready check out dungeon siege its kinda sweet. what kinda games are you into?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

daoc? huh?

I'm mainly into classic arcade games and older home consoles (I collect both). I do some of the new shit, but it's limited. The newest system I've got is the Dreamcast, and I've got about 60 games for it... If you're really interested, I'll post or send you a list of the consoles/arcades I've got...

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

friar bitchucus slapiticus is the formal title of lomotilian, an ordained brother of the monchichi cult

12. Matthew

Matthew New Member

daoc = dark age of camelot
    a pretty cool online game, heh if ya come to houston i have an intellivision somewhere you can have, i think i have some games for it too

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sweet deal! Never had an Intellivision (Although, I've got one game for it, oddly enough)...

I've never really gotten into PC games, I've played them, sure... and I've enjoyed things like Quake 3 and that KISS one... but I'm all about the consoles and the arcades...

14. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I have an old skool pitfall, snafu, a game called utopia, a pretty cool pinball game, some math games, tron, umm those old skool tank and airplane fighter games where you shoot and your bullets bounce off walls to hit your oponnent (being the resident arcade guru that you are im sure you know what the hell im talking about), and a few others all for the intellivision

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The closest I have to that is the ol' Atari "Combat" game... those are great, especially if you're drunk...

Then again, when am I not?