I think I need surgery

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by canine_STD, Dec 16, 2001.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

My bastard tooth that has been slowly rotting away for the last 5 years has broken off and left the roots in my gum and I can't get my plyers around it to rip the bitch out. If I wasn't such a tight arse I would have gone to the dentist 5 years ago. Any sudgestions?

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Resort to the NHS butchers who will sedate you,inadequately,cut your gum open with improperly sterilised instruments,use a suction tool that will enable you to contract cjd,delve around,removing a good portion of jawbone too,stitch you up like a cornish pasty-(fuck off sky this isn't about you,although you are one lumping glob of gumfuck)look through your pockets,in some cases sexually molest you,and all this whilst talking to one another about whether Liam will split up with Nicole.

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well that sure sounds like heaven Nursey, although at the moment I'm living in Western Australia where they don't have such luxuries. Maybe when I'm next in blighty I'll pop down to the NHS dentist, or I might go to the hospital and pretend to be in great pain (I'm not cos the fucker has been dead for the past 5 years) and get free emergency treatment. That'll do me cos there aint no fucking way I'm wearing false teeth anyhow.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I know someone who nearly died from ignoring a fucked tooth like yours...he had

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

While I admit that bad dental care can contribute towards heart disease, but it's hardly going to be the only cause of it in a 23 year old like myself. You're friend on the other hand must have been a lazy fat sack of shit content to waste his life on doritos and pepsi whilst waching channel 5.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

He was 20 yr old skinny skateboard 'dude'...the poison from his tooth caused septicaemia...he had to have poison removed from his heart...this was before he met me,btw.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Oh well, I doubt that's gonna happen to me though. It didn't rot away cos I didn't brush my teeth, it got cracked years ago in a fight with some fat arsed junkie looser (daft twat bit a huge chunk of my ear off aswell), and I never bothered having it seen to. I think the fact that it took 5 years to finaly fall apart is good proof my mouth is in good hygenic condition.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    It didn't rot away cos I didn't brush my teeth, it got cracked years ago in a fight with some fat arsed junkie looser (daft twat bit a huge chunk of my ear off aswell), and I never bothered having it seen to. I think the fact that it took 5 years to finaly fall apart is good proof my mouth is in good hygenic condition.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

LMAO
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck do you think is funny about that you rancid hispanic council-estate cock whore?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

holy shit, canine, i thought you were joking
    are you balding?
    so, you got a mike tyson pulled on you.
    did u kick that guy's ass? or did u sue him for your ear.

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    What the fuck do you think is funny about that you rancid hispanic council-estate cock whore?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She didn't understand it. Maybe she thought you were makeing a joke...

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Maybe, but it weren't a joke.

I'm not gonna paste my ugly fucking mug on the net but it is my ear. There was more than that missing but it kinda grew back a little and rounded off.

13. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

thats some thinning hair... looks like an old ladies head i saw in the supermarket the other day.

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Yeah I'm starting to bald a little, couldn't give a fuck though. And there was no point suing him, like I said he was a fat arsed junkie. You can't get blood out of a stone.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

Yeah I'm starting to bald a little, couldn't give a fuck though. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want to see your ugly fucking mug.
    just curious to see what you look like.
    i bet you got no g/f or wife

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

You aint never gonna see my fugly ugly mug you whore. What the fuck is this - Fugly Dating agency or something?
    No I'm not married, like I'd fucking want to be at 23! And if I don't have a g/f at least I'm not a Virgin.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

You aint never gonna see my fugly ugly mug you whore. What the fuck is this - Fugly Dating agency or something?
    No I'm not married, like I'd fucking want to be at 23! And if I don't have a g/f at least I'm not a Virgin.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... what did your girlfriend look like - fuglier than u, i bet.
    shit, thinning hair at 23??? eww

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so what did your boyfriend look like kitana...

surely he gave you more pictures than the one we seen posted...

so c'mon post em...

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Poisonous Pimp:
    so what did your boyfriend look like kitana...

surely he gave you more pictures than the one we seen posted...

so c'mon post em...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well...ok
    let me upload em
    but wait, which b/f the first, second, or third- which iwould count as a b/f but as a nuisance?

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

disorder of course