I think I just snapped....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Bollywood was playing on Philly's public television channel this afternoon, and I was actually a little turned on by those Hindu girls dancing around and singing.

I fantasized myself in my SS uniform, satiating my carnal lust with an Indian girl (meaning INDIA, as opposed to a drunken Injun), with the whole henna markings, red dot, and that obscenely wierd dress they wear.

Fuck....I have no idea where the hell all of this came from, but I think it is due time for another vacation.

2. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Hey, drunken injuns sure know how to party though...

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Hey, drunken injuns sure know how to party though...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A.P., I don't know which injuns you party with, but if they are anything like the ones in Winnipeg, then we didn't kill nearly enough of them when us whiteys came over. That was one of the other factors in my decision to get the hell out of there when I had the chance.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Still, what the hell do I do? Should I try risking hitting on a girl at the India fest down at U.Penn., (University of Pennsylvania), and provoke her entire family into trying to kill me?

(Actually, that sounds like something worth documenting....Ulfur Engil hits on a Hindu chick... )

5. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    A.P., I don't know which injuns you party with, but if they are anything like the ones in Winnipeg, then we didn't kill nearly enough of them when us whiteys came over. That was one of the other factors in my decision to get the hell out of there when I had the chance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheyenne and Cherokee, mostly. I'm 1/8 Cheyenne, myself and have many full blooded cousins etc, who (trust me) are much cooler than the nouveau-riche Kansas City assholes or the redneck fuckheads that inhabit the rest of this bullshit state. It won't be Indians that chase me back to New Orleans, It'll be Alcoholic Baptists in large pickup trucks.

Also, my brother and I once partied with a bar full of Navajos from The Rez while passing through Utah on motorcycles. A few of them had asked us about the bikes parked outside and they were curious about the trip and stuff. When we went back up for another pint of near beer the white bartender pitched us some overtly 'good ole boy' type line and offered to get rid of "them" if they were bothering us. After declining the mormon's offer we returned to our conversations with our new acquaintances, who kept full beers in front of us for the rest of the evening. They also gave us invaluable information about better camping spots in the area, and invitations to places on the Navajo Nation Reservation. I even ended up giving one of them a quick ride.

I think I know the type you're referring to though. Unemployed, trailer trash, drunken wife-beating, goin nowhere, government cheese motherfuckers. But shitstains like that come in all colors. Ever been to Arkansas?

6. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Still, what the hell do I do? Should I try risking hitting on a girl at the India fest down at U.Penn., (University of Pennsylvania), and provoke her entire family into trying to kill me?
    [/i]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, go for it. And when they start get shitty with you, start sending them random cow parts in the mail.

7. Doghead

Doghead New Member

(Actually, that sounds like something worth documenting....Ulfur Engil hits on a Hindu chick... )
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They won't kill you. There will be a shotgun wedding, though, after which her entire family, including many who still live in Pakindiastan but will soon live over here, will leech off of you for the rest of your hellish life.
    Oh, and by the time she's 30 she'll have a mustache, and probably a beard, and weigh 300 lbs.
    And so will your kids.