I swear

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Feb 27, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

there a topic fairy in here stealing the fuckin things

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Yeah I miss the ophilia crying thread. That one owned.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Yeah I miss the ophilia crying thread. That one owned.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no nut that one. there r better ones.

5. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    no nut that one. there r better ones.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I like that old thread too. IMC, can you post that shit again for her stalkers/rapers. Thanks.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    No, I like that old thread too. IMC, can you post that shit again for her stalkers/rapers. Thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

r u on of my stalkers/rapers?

7. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    r u on of my stalkers/rapers?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    lmfao.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    chek yer PM

9. kitana

kitana New Member

ok nm, i kant PM u.

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

IMC we damand that you post a part 2 of the crying lil bitch thread. If not we will revolt.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

unfortunatly, we recived over 40 emails of ofeilia crying, and threating, and acting stupid, so Martin thought it would just be easier to delete the thread instead of getting more email from her. (fugly gets more than enough from the crazy cunt anyways, trust me) But if you really want her personal info, feel free to email me, and I will send it to you without hesitation.

Also the same thing from slucha man. His co-workers at Arby's are asking him out on dates now, so he is "upset" about his new found sexuality.

12. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    i was reading the paper today.. apparently i have tiger eyes.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey wow, that's amazing, cos I have elephant balls.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Hey wow, that's amazing, cos I have elephant balls.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok where is that pic of nursey's animated gif of "elephant ballz" ???

14. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Lame. Someone put her personal info in their sig.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Lame. Someone put her personal info in their sig.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quit following the leader.

16. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Okay.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

ok where is that pic of nursey's animated gif of "elephant ballz" ???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That gif was shit...and one i'd hoped nobody would remember...thanks Klitora...or ~Offal Areola~, you filthy fucking granneh corpse fiddling, cheesey chimi-changa sucking, airport-security cherry-pop-story making uppy, monged out Texan drawling syndrome of a down.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    That gif was shit...and one i'd hoped nobody would remember...thanks Klitora...or ~Offal Areola~, you filthy fucking granneh corpse fiddling, cheesey chimi-changa sucking, airport-security cherry-pop-story making uppy, monged out Texan drawling syndrome of a down. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO! that gif was the shit.
    n it wasnt a story, i did get laid in an airport sekurity room

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sword of omens... give me sight beyond sight..

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Feel the magic, Hear the roar!